I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Get ready, Old man winter coming again late this week

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Get ready, Old man winter coming again late this week

Post by Firebolter »

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-n ... y/23156019

Wednesday through Friday we will get more snow and drop to the teens again over night! I think we all ought to find Al Gore and Kick His Global warming ASS!

Lots of cool bikes---
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Re: Get ready, Old man winter coming again late this week

Post by anotherguy »

What global warming advocates fail to notice is the Earth has the most unpredictable weather in the solar system. Not the most violent,but it changes all the time and always has since the rock stabilized.

And after all it is winter isn't it?
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

anotherguy wrote:What global warming advocates fail to notice is the Earth has the most unpredictable weather in the solar system. Not the most violent,but it changes all the time and always has since the rock stabilized.

And after all it is winter isn't it?
Yup, and this planet will go through another ice age, hopefully not in our lifetimes! But it will come again. And then one day, an asteroid will collide with earth and render all life vaporized :kboom: ....then in a few thousand years, life will slowly emerge and it will start all over again. It's true, I saw it on discovery :brows:
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

planetary evolution is much like marriages. Periodic ice ages, vaporized relationships, life slowly emerges and it starts all over again.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Only in marriages this happens on a week to week basis.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

I'm almost ready.Just finishing up putting 300 gripstuds on my skid loader. I hope no more out of control 360's sliding side ways downhill and picking up speed the whole way. Just about put it on it's side last snow. Lucky we have Global warming, just think how cold it would be with out it.
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Taylor wrote:I'm almost ready.Just finishing up putting 300 gripstuds on my skid loader. I hope no more out of control 360's sliding side ways downhill and picking up speed the whole way. Just about put it on it's side last snow. Lucky we have Global warming, just think how cold it would be with out it.
Oh my, I know your driveway or should I say ski slope.
I also know a skid loader is about the most helpless piece of equipment one could have for snow / ice conditions.
Be sure and wear a GoPro for your next adventure.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

Taylor wrote:I'm almost ready.Just finishing up putting 300 gripstuds on my skid loader. I hope no more out of control 360's sliding side ways downhill and picking up speed the whole way. Just about put it on it's side last snow. Lucky we have Global warming, just think how cold it would be with out it.
Ooooo, they aren't cheap! (but cheaper than injury or death)Did you buy a pallet? Maybe a group buy would work?
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Bork wrote:
Ooooo, they aren't cheap! (but cheaper than injury or death)Did you buy a pallet? Maybe a group buy would work?
No not cheap, but a lot less than if it flopped over on it's side. I'm sure the repair bill would be out of this world. ( no parts with the name CAT on it is cheap)
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

The ride in this morning was actually FUN.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r