I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Mexico

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

New Mexico

Post by Firebolter »

I come here a lot for work. It is in the high desert area around Las Cruces. I tell ya, some of the most gorgeous views and the riding here would be fabulous. I get to take a 4x6 out some to goof off on the range, but would love to have my 300 or my ADV bike out here. Riding opportunities are endless. I saw a guy today with a GG TXT300 heading out, lucky bastich!……Dual Sport riding here is ENDLESS, seriously. Miles and miles and miles of dirt roads that go all the way up to the north of the state and into Colorado, Arizona and Nevada…….

Sun up looking east from entry to White Sands Missile Range right off US 70

Organ Mountain range as I am driving up/west US 70 at the San Augustin Pass

Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: New Mexico

Post by Rut Row »

I have a friend near Los Alamos and another in Albuquerque, both have been bugging me to come out. Someday ...
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

It is cheap to live here. I could have a palace for what I paid for my town house in Annapolis…..been thinking about it. Could get re-assigned here pretty easy……but I love you guys too much to leave! :loveit:
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote:but I love you guys too much to leave! :loveit:
:barf:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Firebolter wrote:It is cheap to live here. I could have a palace for what I paid for my town house in Annapolis…..been thinking about it. Could get re-assigned here pretty easy……but I love you guys too much to leave! :loveit:

I know what you mean. If I could keep my pay rate (and my pension), I would be very tempted to move there or somewhere similar.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200