I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sunday Hunting

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Sunday Hunting

Post by Rut Row »

I looks like SUnday hunting is going to pass in this legislative session. I have no problem with it on private property but this legislation applies to both public and private land. To me that means if we ever get riding on public land in WMD, it will only be for a few months a year. This will essentially close public lands during hunting season.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Sunday Hunting

Post by Boom Boom »

Welcome to what we live with in Pa.
No hunting on sunday (yet) but still can't ride on sunday during hunting season.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Hmmm...I'm all for Sunday hunting. I don't believe the state should use antiquated religious laws to set days for what I can and can't do.

Now can I buy a car (bike) on Sunday?! Fck'n ridiculous.

I guess that Shade is closed, but all regular state forest roads, and extra during the season, are open. So running gravel is still gooder.
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

it all depends on how they apply it. If all state land is closed, then were fucked
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

got some good news from my guy at DNR. Sunday hunting will only apply to wildlife management areas and not to forests or parks.
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Yeah!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200