I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

20% off everything all month at Trail Tech

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

20% off everything all month at Trail Tech

Post by Firebolter »

I got an email from Trail Tech today that says 20% off everything! all month as many times as you want to use it! just use coupon code TTAPR14 and it is good for the entire website and everything they sell.
Lots of cool bikes---
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Re: 20% off everything all month at Trail Tech

Post by stretchride »

cool, thanks for posting. bigbird recommended their kickstand to me a while back after i bent my ktm stocker - i've been very happy with it, super strong, supports the bike while kicking unlike stock. i've also coveted their race light, goes $275 new, $55 off with this, hmmmmmmm...

also, the guys that were looking for enduro computers might want to take a look at the Vapors. might be a nice discount if one of them has the desired functions.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: 20% off everything all month at Trail Tech

Post by phoo »

I have the Vapor for my WR. It's a very nice unit. But I think the other person was looking for a full-fledged enduro computer where the Vapor is a nice speedo with adjustable odometer plus the ability to use a remove odo adjuster (both up and down).

I may just get another Vapor for the KTM for now. The stock odo is broken and I really like the remove odo adjuster.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200