I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

D.A.M.N. riders?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

D.A.M.N. riders?

Post by Laoch »

Dual Sporters/Adventurers...........what happened to the DS rides?
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: D.A.M.N. riders?

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote:Dual Sporters/Adventurers...........what happened to the DS rides?
they decided to race enduros and hare scrambles :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Kyler wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:Dual Sporters/Adventurers...........what happened to the DS rides?
they decided to race enduros and hare scrambles :shrug:

And Trials. Still all dirt rides just not on public roads :shrug:
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

We have a few guys touring Vermont dirt roads this weekend iinm.

But yeah, I make sure to do Hammer and Shenandoah and there are a few more I would like to do, but an enduro would win over a dual sport of there is a schedule conflict.

Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

The way I ride I prefer dedicated off roaders. So no tags on mine. But the street bikes have been places they don't belong a few times.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

anotherguy wrote:But the street bikes have been places they don't belong a few times.
:poser: :harhar:

now THAT is an understatement ... :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

The Elk Garden Affair is not the first time my bikes have been deep in the woods. The look on their faces is worth the effort to be sitting on the bike in a clearing smoking a cigar when some kid on a dirt bike rolls up on me. "How the f@#k did you get here?" Dunno. Got lost on some dirt road............
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

anotherguy wrote:The Elk Garden Affair is not the first time my bikes have been deep in the woods. The look on their faces is worth the effort to be sitting on the bike in a clearing smoking a cigar when some kid on a dirt bike rolls up on me. "How the f@#k did you get here?" Dunno. Got lost on some dirt road............
loving it. Sounds like the first time Bucho and I took the Wasp sidecar on the Shen500 DS ride and did the options. At the bottom the peeps would say "you can't get that up there" then say "how did you get that up here!"
Ken
chasbo
DAMN Expert

Post by chasbo »

I am riding some DS stuff this weekend. It will be pretty lightweight and shorter until my shoulder completely heals up over the next several weeks. Now that I am finally back on the bike, I doubt there will be many weeks that I don't ride dirt at least one day.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Sounds like you just offered to organize a DS ride.
I look forward to the ride report :thumbup:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr