I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Bad Joke

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Bad Joke

Post by Rut Row »

A Little 10-year-old girl was walking home, alone, from school one day, when a man on a red dirt bike pulls up beside her. After following along for a while, turns to her and asks,

"Hey there little girl, do you want to go for a ride?"

"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.

The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks, "Hey little girl, I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."

"NO!" says the little girl again as she hurries down the street.

The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says, "Okay kid, my last offer! I'll give you 20 Bucks "and" a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and we will go for a ride."

Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out...

"Look Dad" "You're the one who bought the Honda instead of the KTM...YOU RIDE IT!!"
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Bad Joke

Post by Boom Boom »

Your Montesa is RED but a new Scorpa is ORANGE.....just sayin :amazon:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote:Your Montesa is RED but a new Scorpa is ORANGE.....just sayin :amazon:
but I'm SAVED because the motor is labeled Montesa and not Honda (even though they made it IIRC).
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote:Your Montesa is RED but a new Scorpa is ORANGE.....just sayin :amazon:
I thought Scorpa was fine bc they use Yamaha motors
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200