I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

just in case

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: just in case

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote:If only it was a Honda....
:killingme:
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

Kyler wrote:
anotherguy wrote:I'm surprised this crowd isn't all over the US getting the 250 Freeride.
while it might be an awesome woods bike, it is a lousy DS bike--small tank, not street legal, no easy way to carry bags, etc.
DualSports suck. They do nothing well. Gimme a specialized piece of equipment anyday.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Not interested at all. Too specialized in that is is trying to be a jack of all trades but will be weak in the woods. Yeah I am sure it will climb good, but at 200 lbs, might as well be on a 250/300 or a 165 kitted 125. I see this as one of those bikes you ride alot at the start and then loose interest and then it sits in the garage, for me anyway.
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

If I could only own one bike it would be this bike or the X-ride I have......Who am I kidding...own one bike :harhar: , sounds like a bad dream
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

anotherguy wrote:DualSports suck. They do nothing well. Gimme a specialized piece of equipment anyday.
They shred the backroads and let you dive off into the woods when you see a trail or dirt road well. Specialized equipment doesn't give you the freedom to explore like that.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Some of us can't own multiple bikes, but like to not drive a cage everywhere too. I'm seriously thinking of selling my baby KLR until I pay off some stuff and can buy a more specialized dual sport
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride »

Unless I'm looking at it wrong, that link is for the 2 stroke Freeride, for the guys referencing Sam's - doesn't he have the Freeride E (electric)? I don't see mention of the E coming...
Seems like the 2 stroke version aims to improve rideability and smooth out power delivery, the kind of stuff Kyler was complaining about I guess. :shrug:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

stretchride wrote:Unless I'm looking at it wrong, that link is for the 2 stroke Freeride, for the guys referencing Sam's - doesn't he have the Freeride E (electric)? I don't see mention of the E coming...
Seems like the 2 stroke version aims to improve rideability and smooth out power delivery, the kind of stuff Kyler was complaining about I guess. :shrug:
Sam has the 2 stroke
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride »

J&J wrote:
stretchride wrote:Unless I'm looking at it wrong, that link is for the 2 stroke Freeride, for the guys referencing Sam's - doesn't he have the Freeride E (electric)? I don't see mention of the E coming...
Sam has the 2 stroke
Oops my bad! I'm losing it. Sam is the young skinny guy right?
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

stretchride wrote:
J&J wrote:
Sam has the 2 stroke
Oops my bad! I'm losing it. Sam is the young skinny guy right?
You just made me laugh; but then I got real scared people might start thinking I am Sam....