I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

On Any Sunday : The Next Chapter

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
phoo
aka "That Guy"

On Any Sunday : The Next Chapter

Post by phoo »

I'm going to see the 2:20p showing of On Any Sunday : The Next Chapter in Arundel Mills Mall tomorrow (Friday 7 Nov). I have some people from work who will be joining me, but they ride bikes and you guys ride bikes and I figure everyone who rides bikes can hang and watch a movie together. Anyway, I already have my ticket. If anyone else would like to go, here is a link to the trailer and ticket info --

Trailer and ticket purchase:
http://www.fandango.com/onanysunday:the ... ieoverview

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
YAMPOL
DAMN Wanabe

Re: On Any Sunday : The Next Chapter

Post by YAMPOL »

I can remember going to the first On Any Sunday back in 1971. Went to the movie theater in downtown Frederick. That was a long time ago!

YAMPOL
:thumbup:
Retired and loving it!
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I can't make an afternoon showing but let me know how you like it. If its really good maybe I will take Jason to see it Saturday night. Or maybe I can ask the wife to buy it for me for X-mas.....
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

So how was it? :lurker:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I took my son and went to the Friday night showing. I thought it was very cool and nicely done. They touch on many different facets of motorcycling including dirt tracking, freestyle/dare devils, MX, moto GP and even racing an electric motorcycle up Pikes Peak. They did not go into Trials riding but they did show a guy playing on one for about a minute. They also briefly touched on Hard Enduro but not as much time as all the other segments. The transitions are very smartly done including jumping in an out of the Moto GP season to build the suspense for the overall title. Moto GP had the most screen time of all the facets but I get that as in the rest of the world it dominates every thing else. I would definitely recommend the movie. :thumbup:

SJ
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

thanks for the report J
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

It was cool. The theatre only had me and the six people I came with. The movie was also good, as Jay described.
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200