I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

A little trail riding on yer trials bike.

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
thetable
DAMN Expert

Re: A little trail riding on yer trials bike.

Post by thetable »

Boom Boom wrote:Others are available....just need to give a budget and what you are hoping to find.
I know of a 2012 Beta 300 that should be coming on the market soon. Nice thing with the beta is you can buy different spring rates for them....Sherco and Gas Gas do not offer that.
Different spring rates, huh? Hmmm, you mean I wouldn't feel the shock bottom after coming off every decent sized obstacle. I know I'm still way behind where the bike is, but the idea of newer bike is mighty tempting. Actually a brand new bike is tempting too, but since I've only bought one new bike, ever, (and even that was a year and a half old,) I don't see new happening.

I'm really trying not to look, as I hate to be "that guy." You know, the one with the really nice bike, but couldn't figure out the kick starter from the shifter. I mean I'm still that guy, just minus the nice bike.