I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Who needs a trials bike!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Who needs a trials bike!

Post by Firebolter »

When you can ride like this

[youtube][/youtube]
Lots of cool bikes---
thetable
DAMN Expert

Re: Who needs a trials bike!

Post by thetable »

Apparently, gravity works different on the other side of the world.
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

I bet both of them have spent quite a few hours on trials bikes. The skills transfer.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Good fun to ride a enduro bike on trials conditions.
For our club trials event this year I plan to see that the lower class line is open enough for a enduro bike to make it thru and offer a "trail bike" class for those wanting to have a go with your enduro bike and skills.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Boom Boom wrote:Good fun to ride a enduro bike on trials conditions.
For our club trials event this year I plan to see that the lower class line is open enough for a enduro bike to make it thru and offer a "trail bike" class for those wanting to have a go with your enduro bike and skills.
Hmm, that sounds interesting. I might just consider doing that. Maybe use my bro's kdx220 (which is in my shed anyway) instead of my kx250. Which club?

I would really like an easy trials-like practice area to play on with the kx. I know my skills aren't the greatest. When I was younger I would stop and redo obstacles (e.g., a nice big log) but I've gotten lazy.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Marylander wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Good fun to ride a enduro bike on trials conditions.
Hmm, that sounds interesting. I might just consider doing that. Maybe use my bro's kdx220 (which is in my shed anyway) instead of my kx250. Which club?

I would really like an easy trials-like practice area to play on with the kx. I know my skills aren't the greatest. When I was younger I would stop and redo obstacles (e.g., a nice big log) but I've gotten lazy.
The event will be the first weekend in August and close to Harrisburg Pa.
Closer to the date I always post a flyer.
A trials like area to play on....hmmmmm, let me think...oh yea, we are riding our woods loop this sunday...might be something there of interest.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Boom Boom wrote:A trials like area to play on....hmmmmm, let me think...oh yea, we are riding our woods loop this sunday...might be something there of interest.
Do it!
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Boom Boom wrote:A trials like area to play on....hmmmmm, let me think...oh yea, we are riding our woods loop this sunday...might be something there of interest.
I'll get out there for sure at some point but can't do this weekend. Next week one of my daughters leaves for Ireland for a few months so there's a lot to do. I would be in big trouble if I was out playing instead of taking care of business. :boohoo: