I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Revzilla

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Revzilla

Post by Rut Row »

the folks at Revzilla are just tops! I had ordered an item and it went on sale before I even got it ($47 less). I asked them if I could get the sale price and they gave me $100 in store credit, not just the $47!!!! Customer service like that is hard to find!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Revzilla

Post by juddspaintballs »

They do have REALLY good customer service. They typically have normal retail pricing in line with most other online stores too. The Zilla cash is a nice little perk as well.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

Your local bike shop (and forum sponsor) appreciate the loyalty. :dirtdog:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

anotherguy wrote:Your local bike shop (and forum sponsor) appreciate the loyalty. :dirtdog:
yes, they did and said they were sorry they didn't carry it and couldn't get it in anywhere close to that price. I bought a SW-MOTECH EVO Cargobag Tail Bag
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

anotherguy wrote:Your local bike shop (and forum sponsor) appreciate the loyalty. :dirtdog:
Meh. They don't carry everything and even though I do try to buy what I can locally, especially from JT's, the cost and convenience of internet to home delivery wins out.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

JT's isn't local for me. When I lived in MD, I shopped there often. I'm not driving 1.5 hours to buy "local" from them now.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

juddspaintballs wrote:JT's isn't local for me. When I lived in MD, I shopped there often. I'm not driving 1.5 hours to buy "local" from them now.
:shrug:
Ken
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

juddspaintballs wrote:JT's isn't local for me. When I lived in MD, I shopped there often. I'm not driving 1.5 hours to buy "local" from them now.
Perhaps Ridersville would be "local" to you?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

I frequent Harold's showroom often. His stock of riding apparel is slim and he doesn't offer much more ordered in. He's good for KTM and Kawi parts, some tires, and I typically buy my fluids from him. OTOH, Revzilla isn't a great place to buy tires from since they're usually more than other online competitors and don't ship directly from one of their warehouses. Harold's focus is on selling a boat load of bikes and other power sport machines, and he's very good at it. The ancillary stuff isn't his main focus whereas Revzilla doesn't sell bikes but they do sell everything else. I've spent many dollars at Ridersville and lots of hours in the showroom talking with Harold and a couple of his employees. I've even ordered parts through them that would arrive on a Saturday while I was working and they'd put them in the mailbox for me to pick up on Sunday while they were closed.

Revzilla does very well at what they do with their main focus being customer satisfaction -- something you don't often see in online retailers. I think that was Ken's point.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R