I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cool Husky Ice Racing video

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Cool Husky Ice Racing video

Post by Firebolter »

The new SM701 in action!

Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Cool Husky Ice Racing video

Post by Rut Row »

compared to the dedicated ice racing machines, he doesn't get it down very far in the corners.

cool vid tho!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

If you go to that page, Husky has a contest and the winner and a friend if I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, win a trip to Sweden to ride the new 701. That would be fun! So may be if you win Ken, you can take me and I'll shoot a video of you leaning it down and scraping your knee on the ice (as you fall! :lol2: )

Here's the words form the 701 website:
Husqvarna Motorcycles will take you and your friend to Sweden, where you’ll experience the pure essence of riding: the Ice Experience with the brand new 701 SUPERMOTO – on a frozen lake.

Just answer a few simple questions, fill out the form and you'll be one step closer.

PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU START
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote:If you go to that page, Husky has a contest and the winner and a friend if I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, win a trip to Sweden to ride the new 701. That would be fun! So may be if you win Ken, you can take me and I'll shoot a video of you leaning it down and scraping your knee on the ice (as you fall! :lol2: )
:deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

I'd love to get some of that...

...ice!
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

thetable wrote:I'd love to get some of that...

...ice!
I could go for some cold right now that's for sure. I think I've been pushing myself towards heat exhaustion again (which I did last year and took like 3 weeks to recover from). Putting a timer on my phone now to remind me to drink water...

That 701 looks like a lot of fun. One of these days I'll have a supermoto to play on. I suspect it would be easier to lose my license with a supermoto than with my cbr1krr though... ;)
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Marylander wrote: That 701 looks like a lot of fun. One of these days I'll have a supermoto to play on. I suspect it would be easier to lose my license with a supermoto than with my cbr1krr though... ;)
I have a blast when I am out on my SM610. Once I put a Seat Concepts seat on it, it became so much more fun to ride. And yes, I find myself doing things I would never do on my litre bike. Love being able to jump curbs, cross dirt and off road areas easily etc. Definitely a blast when tooling around DC.
Lots of cool bikes---