I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cool new Zumo

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Cool new Zumo

Post by Rut Row »

Not that I can afford it, but the Zumo 595LM is pretty cool

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the- ... 36397.html

You can connect their tire pressure sensor to it and as well as their Waterproof HD Action Camera.

This would be way cool for adventure touring.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Cool new Zumo

Post by Wingfixer »

That's pretty slick! And it answers the question of what I could replace my 550 with, someday. No XM though...
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I haven't looked at Zumo GPS units in a while, but I think I will get one of their models next. I'm not 100% thrilled with road routing of my Montana and the fact that it won't create a route from tracks is the biggest problem with it. That, and no Bluetooth. I don't do XM, don't need the Garmin action camera, and I don't have anything with TPMS, but surely they have a lesser model that suits my needs better.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

they have several cheaper versions. My old faithful Zumo 550 still does the job and unless I hit the lottery, I'll keep it till it dies.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:they have several cheaper versions. My old faithful Zumo 550 still does the job and unless I hit the lottery, I'll keep it till it dies.
+1
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.