I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Thieves - Budds Creek

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Thieves - Budds Creek

Post by Rut Row »

From Jonathan Beasley @ Budd’s Creek:
Rider's,

For the past two years for anyone who ever attends the riders meeting has heard : Secure your homes because of the internet. Why do I now work the gate? There is a tag & title company out of Baltimore that is sending their boys out, all they need is a picture of your tag, your facebook page, or any tracks race results and they google you and come to your own house, self service criminals.

I started working the gate and moved it to where I can see everything, taking ...tag numbers of suspicious people to try and reverse their game. Contact Trooper Jeff Jones out of Prince Fredrick, I take your safety very seriously and also your business and support. I can put a picture of the tag & title owner on the internet, but slander cost money.

WE are OPEN THIS WEEKEND, GOOD FRIDAY and Sat. the 26th, CLOSED EASTER for Amish.

Jonathan
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris