I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

ErzbergRodeo 2016 Hare Scramble Graham Jarvis

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

ErzbergRodeo 2016 Hare Scramble Graham Jarvis

Post by trialsrider »

Nice helmet cam footage of ErzbergRodeo 2016

2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: ErzbergRodeo 2016 Hare Scramble Graham Jarvis

Post by Wingfixer »

:shrug: Looks like most of the trails Skinny-J has planed for us in Colorado this year. :killingme:

OK, that dude just did 15 hours worth of riding (for me) in 15 minutes... :knary:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Love to see Graham come out on top. It would have been a lot more interesting if Johny was riding though; the last couple of years between those 2 have been epic!

Maybe one day I will win the lottery and field a DAMN Erzberg team; we might be able to make the first check point....
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

That rock garden at the end looked almost as hard as 495
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Some of those sections of Erzburg look like absolute carnage. Some of the hill climbs, I think "I might be able to do that..." But then factored in with 200 other guys vying for the same position on the hill and making 10X harder. Crazy stuff. Fun to watch. Not sure how much Id want to do it. Even on SJ's lotto ticket.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

My whole family watched it with me live (red bull tv on the roku). You can watch live on http://www.redbull.tv too. I think romaniacs is next in july. I expect we'll watch that one live too.

I was kind of amazed that my wife and daughters sat through the whole thing and actually enjoyed it. While a lot of it is more extreme than the stuff I normally ride it did give them a better feel for the kind of stuff I like to ride than I've been able to show them before. The helicopter shots in particular give a much better sense of what the hill climbs are like. The hill climbs on the mined section look a lot like the climbs in the mining areas in central PA. It's been a long time since I've done one of those (back when there was a tower city club).
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote:I was kind of amazed that my wife and daughters sat through the whole thing and actually enjoyed it. While a lot of it is more extreme than the stuff I normally ride it did give them a better feel for the kind of stuff I like to ride than I've been able to show them before. The helicopter shots in particular give a much better sense of what the hill climbs are like. The hill climbs on the mined section look a lot like the climbs in the mining areas in central PA. It's been a long time since I've done one of those (back when there was a tower city club).
"...Yeah baby, we ride stuff like this all the time..."
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

It's interesting to see the gear spread in the WFO access road sections. It's pretty short and tight. He is an amazing rider. I believe that last bit of hell is Carl's Diner.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: RE: Re: ErzbergRodeo 2016 Hare Scramble Graham Jarvis

Post by Marylander »

Bucho wrote:"...Yeah baby, we ride stuff like this all the time..."
Ha ha, that sort of thing hasn't worked in decades, and possibly never worked. ;)