I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

15 years ago

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

15 years ago

Post by Laoch »

Do you remember where you were? What you were doing?

I was in the 82d ABN division....we started drawing weapons from the arms room....yup....later on I went back over there to "get some".
Bruce
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Re: 15 years ago

Post by anotherguy »

getting ready for work. As I headed for the TV to turn it off the second plane hit the tower. Said to my ex "that was intentional,no accident". When I got to work (Gaithersburg at the time) you could see the smoke from the Pentagon. On reflection the thing I remember most about the timefollowing the attack is the silence. No planes,traffic or any normal daily activity.

They thought that would bring us to our knees. In reality all it did was get us off our asses. I appreciate all the sacrifice of those who serve but am tired of war. Allow the armed forces to do the unpleasant job we've shouldered them with and move on. Stop second guessing the military and let them do the job we all know they can do. Finish it dammit.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I remember being at work and listening to it happen on someone's newsradio.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

I was working on the nuclear reactor in Gaithersburg at the time. I was home before the towers went down with my family. I couldn't get home fast enough. Once there I was good to go.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!