I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

slow ride club

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
aai
DAMN Poohba

Re: slow ride club

Post by aai »

Like a dumbass I took them off last nite because they’re the flag type, ordered the plastic acerbis wraparound. Regardless I don’t think they would’ve helped much, I bailed her pretty good
You going to WATR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Does that bike have bar end plugs?
I'm intrigued with that bike. Funny that I never knew it was available.
I blame Boom Boom for slacking on keeping us up to date with all things trials :lol2:

WATR is a haul for me. If I go there it's a weekend deal. Not this time.
Bruce
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Looks like a standard handlebar setup to me, going to install acerbis wraparounds. It’s amazing how quick they turn. For shits and giggles I might pursue plating it. Came with a small box and had a mirror, horn. Has a self folding kickstand. The dash has turn signals, speedometer, engine light. Seems like I just need to get the signals them selves. Will look into it some more. Would be cool for camping trips, to trek around in, lightweight and small.
ImageImage

KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

aai wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:48 pm Looks like a standard handlebar setup to me, going to install acerbis wraparounds. It’s amazing how quick they turn. For shits and giggles I might pursue plating it. Came with a small box and had a mirror, horn. Has a self folding kickstand. The dash has turn signals, speedometer, engine light. Seems like I just need to get the signals them selves. Will look into it some more. Would be cool for camping trips, to trek around in, lightweight and small.
ImageImage
If you're in MD and it has a regular certificate of origin (doesn't say something like "off highway use only") you should be able to just go to the MVA and get it titled and tagged.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

That is cool. It's probably sold as street legal in Europe.

My 1991 Beta is the same way, or was.

Did you get a street title with it? Here in PA it's an option when you buy new at a dealer.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Marylander wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:29 pm
aai wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:48 pm Looks like a standard handlebar setup to me, going to install acerbis wraparounds. It’s amazing how quick they turn. For shits and giggles I might pursue plating it. Came with a small box and had a mirror, horn. Has a self folding kickstand. The dash has turn signals, speedometer, engine light. Seems like I just need to get the signals them selves. Will look into it some more. Would be cool for camping trips, to trek around in, lightweight and small.
ImageImage
If you're in MD and it has a regular certificate of origin (doesn't say something like "off highway use only") you should be able to just go to the MVA and get it titled and tagged.
thanks, the origin title says motorcycle, doesn't say anything about Offroad use or anything like that. I heard someone mention that its an open title?
Yes I'm in Maryland, but don't you need to produce an inspection sticker also? appreciate any info
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Laoch wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:30 pm That is cool. It's probably sold as street legal in Europe.

My 1991 Beta is the same way, or was.

Did you get a street title with it? Here in PA it's an option when you buy new at a dealer.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
What does a street title look like? man I hope I didn't fcuk that up lol :lol2: I received just a origin certificate and need to go to MD MVA and pay the taxes and get a MD title. I did ask if I can pay for whatever and my intention was to possibly tag it. They told me they cant inspect it for street use but said it says Motorcycle on MSO and nothing offroading or offroad only etc.
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Very cool Sonny! Can't wait to see it in person.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

aai wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:06 pm thanks, the origin title says motorcycle, doesn't say anything about Offroad use or anything like that. I heard someone mention that its an open title?
Yes I'm in Maryland, but don't you need to produce an inspection sticker also? appreciate any info
New vehicles don't need to be inspected. Go to the MVA and get your title and tags. :loveit:
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Bucho wrote:Very cool Sonny! Can't wait to see it in person.
Me too man, I owe you two bails Image
Let her rip! It’s just like yours, when first started up, hitting first gear it will jerk away. Noticed it doesn’t do it once warmed up. Clutch adjustment? Or its just the nature of it.

Last edited by aai on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F