I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

NEDBR Dirtbike Film Premere at JT's Saturday

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

NEDBR Dirtbike Film Premere at JT's Saturday

Post by Firebolter »

Bike demo's and other stuff too! Daytona Supercross watch party. Klim and other vendors on site. Looks to be a cool day to go to JT's!

https://www.jtmotorsports.net/

Lots of cool bikes---
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: NEDBR Dirtbike Film Premere at JT's Saturday

Post by juddspaintballs »

I think I'll be there for this.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I like stopping in at JT’s every so often. Its a cool shop
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I haven't been in there since they moved. Anyone know the reason they did that? It's not convenient just to drop in real quick if I'm out work my wife. I'm thinking of heading over on Saturday though...
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:50 am I haven't been in there since they moved. Anyone know the reason they did that? It's not convenient just to drop in real quick if I'm out work my wife. I'm thinking of heading over on Saturday though...
I'm pretty sure size/space. Its a MUCH larger facility. They also have a huge fenced in lot with 4-5Xs the amount of UTVs they had at the old place.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I wish I coulda made it to see that. I also need to go check out the new shop. Did anybody go?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I saw OFG there. I saw Gene and his GF there. I was there with my wife, though I was really there to buy new Klim street gear and go out to eat with Gene afterwards. I stayed through about half the movie. It wasn't very interesting to me watching people ride, though the route looked pretty good.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
KRKid
DAMN n00b

Post by KRKid »

Bucho wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:47 pm
Marylander wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:50 am I haven't been in there since they moved. Anyone know the reason they did that? It's not convenient just to drop in real quick if I'm out work my wife. I'm thinking of heading over on Saturday though...
I'm pretty sure size/space. Its a MUCH larger facility. They also have a huge fenced in lot with 4-5Xs the amount of UTVs they had at the old place.
My father in laws old shop, like Bucho said, huge upgrade in space. Not as easy to get to if you’re just out for the day/evening, but very easy to get in and out. I bet the delivery drivers are thanking god not having to get in and out on 355. There were initially much more grand plans for renovations and additions, but the city had other thoughts and shut it down. I haven’t been since they opened either though.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I stopped by there yesterday. They have a really nice set up and Mike says business is up 30% in all departments. Still no Beta's on the floor.....
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.