I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

The Great Cornholio virus?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: The Great Cornholio virus?

Post by Laoch »

Waiting my turn at the ED entrance. I might have to move that rig...Image

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:00 pm Waiting my turn at the ED entrance. I might have to move that rig...Image
:huh: are you ill?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

aai wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:20 pm home and inside the house more than often, starting to pay attention to the little things like this black bowl with avocado seeds. Usually walk right pass them. Angie has refused :screwy: to throw away after eating as we always have the last 20 years because of a YouTube video she saw.
3 months later, they're actually ready to be transplanted into pots or something. Better start looking it up, no turning back now :lol2:
Neat.

Its nice to have chickens since the store has been out of eggs last couple times I went.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

:lol2: No. Not sick. Part time gig with EMS. That’s my buddy’s rig blocking the entrance.
Everybody gets cornhole screened :deal:
Bruce
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Laoch wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:06 am :lol2: No. Not sick. Part time gig with EMS. That’s my buddy’s rig blocking the entrance.
Thanks for jumping in to help Bruce. On the news yesterday they featured how they were responding to locations where people were ill by getting geared up from head to toe in hazmat gear.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Twist wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:25 am
Laoch wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:06 am :lol2: No. Not sick. Part time gig with EMS. That’s my buddy’s rig blocking the entrance.
Thanks for jumping in to help Bruce. On the news yesterday they featured how they were responding to locations where people were ill by getting geared up from head to toe in hazmat gear.
Not here, yet.
Bruce
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Next time, turn your buddy's siren and lights on so when he flips the battery or ignition switch on, they go off while he's sitting still at the ambulance bay. Airway lube on the door handles is also fun.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Lol. Good stuff Jed.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

If you want to have a lot of fun, lidocain in his toothpaste...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

can't go anywhere and I ran out of excuses. I justified it to myself because I can now bring my '85 Kubota inside to replace a frozen bearing on the fan jackshaft. I have to tear the whole front end apart, remove the radiator, etc to get to the fan. And since I believe so strongly in Saint Murphy, I ordered a full set of radiator hoses, both bearings, bolts, circlips and anything else that looked like NAPA wouldn't carry it. :pray:

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris