I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

The Great Cornholio virus?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
aai
DAMN Poohba

Re: The Great Cornholio virus?

Post by aai »

pulling out of the neighborhood the same time with a neighbor, not being too choosey these crazy times. Had a great ride just being normal on a nice sunny afternoon. Puffing on a cuban and popping the cork on the Bib&Tucker was the icing hanging out at the garage. Hope everyone enjoyed the weather today.
Attachments
1D6A5777-6966-4A21-8836-278BF33FDD93.jpeg
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

juddspaintballs wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:56 am Next time, turn your buddy's siren and lights on so when he flips the battery or ignition switch on, they go off while he's sitting still at the ambulance bay. Airway lube on the door handles is also fun.
One of my favorite work pranks was jacking up the rear end of my buddy's police car. Just enough that his rear wheels weren't barely off the ground. He went out to drive away and couldn't figure out what was wrong. Reving the engine and wheels just spinning!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Bucho wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:57 pm
juddspaintballs wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:56 am Next time, turn your buddy's siren and lights on so when he flips the battery or ignition switch on, they go off while he's sitting still at the ambulance bay. Airway lube on the door handles is also fun.
One of my favorite work pranks was jacking up the rear end of my buddy's police car. Just enough that his rear wheels weren't barely off the ground. He went out to drive away and couldn't figure out what was wrong. Reving the engine and wheels just spinning!
No Beverly Hill Cop banana in the tailpipe trick? I've always wondered how fast that would work to shut it off.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

A few years ago, a fellow shiftmate kept pranking me. On my last day on that shift, I started off by finding him on the toilet in the locker room and dumping a bucket of water on him and then a bag of flour. I tossed his cell phone in the drop ceiling. I did a bunch of other things. The next morning, I knew he slept in late, so I jacked up his truck and took all four wheels off and stacked them on the toilet in the locker room.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

aai wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:39 pm pulling out of the neighborhood the same time with a neighbor, not being too choosey these crazy times. Had a great ride just being normal on a nice sunny afternoon. Puffing on a cuban and popping the cork on the Bib&Tucker was the icing hanging out at the garage. Hope everyone enjoyed the weather today.
But did you get your tires changed yet?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

What’s up Mike! Glad I got that ride in yesterday..
Nope not yet. Currently just working the wife, brother marinade chicken ready for the bbq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

juddspaintballs wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:01 am A few years ago, a fellow shiftmate kept pranking me. On my last day on that shift, I started off by finding him on the toilet in the locker room and dumping a bucket of water on him and then a bag of flour. I tossed his cell phone in the drop ceiling. I did a bunch of other things. The next morning, I knew he slept in late, so I jacked up his truck and took all four wheels off and stacked them on the toilet in the locker room.
Savage
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Where I work they would cry. Then take a picture and send it to the Chief.
We have a few "career guys" from south of the border who get it, but most are, well, idk.. :chicken walking:
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Well crap. Now the Guv has shut down the whole state. Guess I'm going rogue.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Bruce
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

thirsty Thursdays :cheers:
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F