I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Riders Coronavirus Precautions

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

DAMN Riders Coronavirus Precautions

Post by Rut Row »

In order to comply with Federal and State guidelines for social distancing, DAMN Riders will limit the number of concurrent online connections to 10 or less. Please also follow these precautions:

- Please use a remote keyboard and stay at least 10' away from your computer.

- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub. Everclear works well and can also disinfect your mouth and throat.

- If you must go out, use a face mask. If none are available, try using your motorcycle air filter. Make sure you use a high quality filter oil and seal the edges with a water-resistant grease.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: DAMN Riders Coronavirus Precautions

Post by Laoch »

:lol2:

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Bruce
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Looks like you have been heavily in that beer I brought you....moderation .....moderation Ken.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

A friend of mine told me about another tip, put hand sanitizer on your dick and then use both hands to jack off. That way you get clean hands and stress relief all in one evolution! A true 2fer!
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:15 am Looks like you have been heavily in that beer I brought you....moderation .....moderation Ken.
I might need an emergency resupply :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I am wearing my helmet as I type this! :deal: :thumbup:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I spent about 5 hours yesterday social distancing myself on my 1200GS. I did one of my favorite half-day rides out of Annapolis over and down the Eastern Shore below Cambridge into the Blackwater Nature Reserve.

I'm seriously thinking of riding out to do a couple of sections of the Mid Atlantic BDR. Carry my own food and camp along the way - can't think of a better way to keep them Coroner Zombies from infecting me.

My Coroner Virus suit is made by Klim....
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain