I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DC/Va/Md order Stay at Home directive starting tonight

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

DC/Va/Md order Stay at Home directive starting tonight

Post by Firebolter »

Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DC/Va/Md order Stay at Home directive starting tonight

Post by Boom Boom »

Same here in Pa in my county and most others.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

fortunately, liquor stores in MD are essential services :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

I'm still free :whoop: :roost:
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Rut Row wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 pm fortunately, liquor stores in MD are essential services :cheers:
:lol2: :killingme:

:dirtdog:

:frustrated: :censored:
Bruce
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Rut Row wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 pm fortunately, liquor stores in MD are essential services :cheers:
As have gun stores and ranges. :thumbup: Maybe AGC will open back up.

They closed down my RC flying field though. :censored: Will have to put the big stuff away and fly the UMX stuff at the house or the school field around the block.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

I called PG Trap n Skeet and no answer either :shrug: good time to catch up on smoking some clay. then again what the hell Construction work is still considered Essential
https://governor.maryland.gov/wp-conten ... .30.20.pdf
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

aai wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:42 pm I called PG Trap n Skeet and no answer either :shrug: good time to catch up on smoking some clay. then again what the hell Construction work is still considered Essential
https://governor.maryland.gov/wp-conten ... .30.20.pdf
Give your Gov a plug then as our ass wipe says construction is not essential however landscape is....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Here's MD's list - PA obviously sucks
2. Businesses, Organizations, and Facilities That May Remain Open. The following is a nonexhaustive list of businesses, organizations, and facilities that are included in the federal critical infrastructure sectors. The Order does not require these businesses, organizations, and facilities to
close.

b. The Commercial Facilities Sector includes, but is not limited to:
i. Lodging.
ii. Building and property maintenance companies, including without limitation plumbers, electricians, HVAC service companies, roofers, environmental services companies, exterminators, arborists, and landscapers.
iii. Janitorial firms.
iv. Companies that sell supplies and materials for maintenance of commercial and residential buildings, including “big box” home improvement supply stores, plumbing distributors, electrical distributors, and HVAC distributors.
v. Laundromats, dry cleaners, and laundry services.
vi. Commercial and residential construction companies.
vii. Self-storage facilities.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Rut Row wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:35 am Here's MD's list - PA obviously sucks
2. Businesses, Organizations, and Facilities That May Remain Open. The following is a nonexhaustive list of businesses, organizations, and facilities that are included in the federal critical infrastructure sectors. The Order does not require these businesses, organizations, and facilities to
close.

b. The Commercial Facilities Sector includes, but is not limited to:
i. Lodging.
ii. Building and property maintenance companies, including without limitation plumbers, electricians, HVAC service companies, roofers, environmental services companies, exterminators, arborists, and landscapers.
iii. Janitorial firms.
iv. Companies that sell supplies and materials for maintenance of commercial and residential buildings, including “big box” home improvement supply stores, plumbing distributors, electrical distributors, and HVAC distributors.
v. Laundromats, dry cleaners, and laundry services.
vi. Commercial and residential construction companies.
vii. Self-storage facilities.
PA is good.....our ass wipe Gov is brain dead unless sucking taxes from the businesses. Orders 99% of business to close and then is surprised the unemployment blew thru the roof....100% ass wipe. He sits in his house and does videos of his orders and will not come discuss with the state reps...He is god and his word is final. Blood boiling.................
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr