I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Rode the 500 EXC in to work today

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Rode the 500 EXC in to work today

Post by Firebolter »

Decided to ride the 500 in to work and get some more break in miles on it. Man, it is so surreal driving to work right now. Minimal traffic like Christmas holidays. Got to where I work, it is on 500 acres and we have 5000 employees, so we have some serious parking lots. I had my own little race track. Busted some loops around the big parking lot and it is kinda flowing and undulating with speed bumps here and there. Hitting the speed bumps in 3rd makes for some seriously easy power wheelies down the parking lot. It was a blast! I did that for about 5 minutes then figured I'd better chill. Park the bike and walk in only to hear the Security Guard tell me "Awesome wheelies old man!". That was cool. Apparently this young man is a rider and was watching me. I need to go to the back of our property on Sanner Road. We have quite a few acres of woods that are hilly and I bet I could make a nice little loop and no one would ever know! Go burn some laps at Lunch! I could get used to this-
Lots of cool bikes---
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Rode the 500 EXC in to work today

Post by Marylander »

I was doing wheelies in an empty parking lot at work and all I got from the guards was being told to stop. :dry:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Rode the 500 EXC in to work today

Post by Bucho »

Nice guys!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200