I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MD ORV Stakeholders Meeting Notes

This forum is for all OHV/ORV/Land Use messages and discussions
Joker
DAMN Expert

Re: MD ORV Stakeholders Meeting Notes

Post by Joker »

Kyler wrote:
Joker wrote:Thanks Ken!! I think it is extremely important to contain all trail levels and all type of orv use such as single track for bikes, quad trails, and for jeeps even. Which it appears to be a viable option. Im very proud to be in a group that is fighting for everyone's orv rights for the future! :thumbup:
Well you 'n your Dad may be making the most significant contribution when you take the group on a tour of the Secret Riding Place. :thumbup:

The ecologist almost wet her panties at the thought of using old mines. :poser:
Than i guess I should keep my trap shut about elk restoration that DNR is in the begining stages of. Especially since reclaimed strip mines make perfect elk habitat. :target: Another thing i'm trying to encourage DNR into doing :thumbup:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Joker wrote:Than i guess I should keep my trap shut about elk restoration that DNR is in the begining stages of. Especially since reclaimed strip mines make perfect elk habitat. :target: Another thing i'm trying to encourage DNR into doing :thumbup:
ya... might not want to talk about that ... :eyes:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
sati8d
DAMN n00b

Post by sati8d »

RadioRyder wrote:
badguy wrote:
BigBird wrote:Ken THANK YOU for your EXPERT representation.

This sounds promising!
Ditto :thumbup:
+1 :thumbup:
+1 :loveit: