I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/16-18 of 2015

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/16-18 of 2015

Post by Wingfixer »

Just don't forget yer guitar! :kumbaya:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Let us play "can you name where this photo was taken? Name the spot and win!

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I'm going to guess it's the top of the first hill climb on the double. I DO know who the rider in the third pic down is!! :lol2: :roost:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

My friend Andrew and I are planning on driving out Sunday morning to ride for the day. It seems like most people are packed up and gone by 2-3 in the afternoon so maybe we will have to close it down.

Id like to come out Friday to camp and ride but Im trying to save my leave.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Bucho wrote:My friend Andrew and I are planning on driving out Sunday morning to ride for the day. It seems like most people are packed up and gone by 2-3 in the afternoon so maybe we will have to close it down.

Id like to come out Friday to camp and ride but Im trying to save my leave.
No worries, you will get a full day in.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Wingfixer wrote:I'm going to guess it's the top of the first hill climb on the double. I DO know who the rider in the third pic down is!! :lol2: :roost:
You are correct sir! Picture #4 is the top of the double. The others are still open for debate.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

Granville wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:I'm going to guess it's the top of the first hill climb on the double. I DO know who the rider in the third pic down is!! :lol2: :roost:
You are correct sir! Picture #4 is the top of the double. The others are still open for debate.
You haven't listed what you win, you also haven't stated if I am disqualified from answering these questions...
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Joker wrote:
Granville wrote:
You haven't listed what you win, you also haven't stated if I am disqualified from answering these questions...
You are qualified for some gee-tar solos. Bring it :freakey:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

I will take a guess:
#2 is in the pines, where the single track crosses the road before continuing down the hill.
#3 is hard to describe but its the road where towards to the top, you need to bang a left and then a real hard left to drop down the real steep hill to come across and do the big hill climb.

Alternatively, the correct answer could also be both of these spots are located near Barton, MD.

SJ
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Skinny-J wrote:I will take a guess:
#2 is in the pines, where the single track crosses the road before continuing down the hill.
#3 is hard to describe but its the road where towards to the top, you need to bang a left and then a real hard left to drop down the real steep hill to come across and do the big hill climb.

Alternatively, the correct answer could also be both of these spots are located near Barton, MD.

SJ
Nice job! your correct on both. I didn't think anybody except wingfixer would get #3. Your description of #2 could describe a few places, but you got the single track crossing, and the road before the down hill.

Anybody want to take a shot on #1. I believe the rider is Mark. Mark was a Barton regular and an Apache helicopter pilot. He got transferred.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's