I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cold Day Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Cold Day Ride

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:10 am Phil, you need to hook a brother up. That looks like endless potential.
Yes, LOTS of potential. But honestly Mike, you might be a little bored with most of what I have. Now that the leaves have dropped and weeds/briars have died its time for more trail cutting. Im hoping to have a few more trails cut by the spring. There is one or two areas in particular Id like your advice/help putting in a few trials/hard enduro lines.

Just a reminder, I dont own this property. Im graciously allowed to ride and cut trails by the owner. I enjoy having a couple guys come out to ride there with me. But I cant have a ton of guys there for a huge riding party. So if you (or anyone else) hasnt been personally invited out to ride please dont take offense.
We’ll get to you
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Patiently waiting for the new scoot to show up, decided to make some yard furniture. Angie asked, what is that? I said multi use, foot stool or seat whatever you like ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

nice job!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

aai wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:42 am Patiently waiting for the new scoot to show up, decided to make some yard furniture. Angie asked, what is that? I said multi use, foot stool or seat whatever you like ImageImageImage

That is a good start, didn't you mention you have some land to play with?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Thanks fellas, makes a good work table for yard work when flipped up Image na, fortunate to have her always supportive in my ideas. Yes, I have some nothing like what you guys have up north ... 20 acres in Westmoreland county. 30 minutes below Fredericksburg. Thinking of doing some technical trials type stuff since it’s a small area. Good thing is it’s surrounded by an immediate 300 acres of Nursery, Christmas tree farm that the owners don’t mind me riding because I keep an eye on all their tractors and equipments etc. Slowly hitting it last couple years.ImageImageImageImage I just finished up closing the 3 sided tractor barn that was there and run electricity to it. Certainly would like to extend a camp ride weekend next year once I get things more organized.

KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

I see trees, I can work with that.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Sounds good to me! Only about 1/2 acre is cleared just enough for trailers, campers etc rest is wooded. top 5 acres is on a 25 degree incline, and thankful to have that lol. I know it would be a hike for you guys but would love to have a group of riders down. By all means bring the firearms, this is Westmoreland county after all, only one city ordinate compared to King George county with four. I like trap myself, have a machine down there.
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

aai wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:32 pm Sounds good to me! Only about 1/2 acre is cleared just enough for trailers, campers etc rest is wooded. top 5 acres is on a 25 degree incline, and thankful to have that lol. I know it would be a hike for you guys but would love to have a group of riders down. By all means bring the firearms, this is Westmoreland county after all, only one city ordinate compared to King George county with four. I like trap myself, have a machine down there.
When is your new toy to arrive?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

The bike is converted and ready to be shipped yesterday from cali. BUT just waiting on new engine/hour meter to arrive from overseas which is suppose to be today no later than Monday. Then its to be a 5-6 day trip from west to east coast. Hoping to take delivery by next weekend or following Monday. :pray:
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Looking good Sonny. That will be a neat obstacle for the yard.
Im sure you are chomping at the bit waiting for your new bike.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200