I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Emmitsburg Work Detail

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: Emmitsburg Work Detail

Post by phoo »

Phil,

Sorry I missed this work day. I just saw this post just now but I had somewhere to be Saturday late morning, anyway, followed by working on the cabin (which I would have skipped had I seen this). I hope to make it to the next one!

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Again, I appreciate all the help. Im always amazed how quickly work goes when you have multiple people. We worked for maybe two hours? Accomplished so much.

I really liked the two new lines you guys cut. The hill was fun and challenging. The other little short line by the creek is cool too.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Oh I spotted some good stuff to cut in but was short on time.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Bucho wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:04 am Again, I appreciate all the help. Im always amazed how quickly work goes when you have multiple people. We worked for maybe two hours? Accomplished so much.

I really liked the two new lines you guys cut. The hill was fun and challenging. The other little short line by the creek is cool too.
New lines :thumbup:
I'll get to them next time. Weather has to stay decent.
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Looks like that mulch driveway will have time to settle in.

Snow ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bruce
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Laoch wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:16 pm Looks like that mulch driveway will have time to settle in.

Snow ride?

Bet it is a fast ride from Gray house to the stream.....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Boom Boom wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:10 pm
Laoch wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:16 pm Looks like that mulch driveway will have time to settle in.

Snow ride?

As someone who has spun a bike 180 and landed on my back on hard ice there, I can say there are some good sledding in them thar hills.

More and more I'm questioning my decision to live in a place that snow and ice visits from time to time. They get snow and ice in N. Georgia and Western NC but then in a few days it'll be all gone and 70 degrees again. PA is such a beautiful place with so many great riding opportunities. I might be looking there if it didn't get so dang cold in the winter.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Twist wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Snow ride?

As someone who has spun a bike 180 and landed on my back on hard ice there, I can say there are some good sledding in them thar hills.

More and more I'm questioning my decision to live in a place that snow and ice visits from time to time. They get snow and ice in N. Georgia and Western NC but then in a few days it'll be all gone and 70 degrees again. PA is such a beautiful place with so many great riding opportunities. I might be looking there if it didn't get so dang cold in the winter.
That is what studded tires are for. Blink your eyes and this crap will be gone. Honestly a very friendly season so far, not many weekend that was not ride worthy. Makes driving south for some winter riding a treat vs everyday riding. Twice I was at Brushy in NC and was warmer at home....that sucked
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Twist wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Snow ride?

ice, na that's just a vicious rumor... cut the video short pre crash where I was doing the Stooges Curly move, wo wo wo wo :lol2:
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:02 pm

That is what studded tires are for. Blink your eyes and this crap will be gone. Honestly a very friendly season so far, not many weekend that was not ride worthy. Makes driving south for some winter riding a treat vs everyday riding. Twice I was at Brushy in NC and was warmer at home....that sucked
I tend to agree. Our snow doesnt last too long here.

Wes, if you are really jones’n bad for an offroad ride, you can come play in the 4wd buggy. I havnt rolled it yet.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200