I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

7-mountains dual sport

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 7-mountains dual sport

Post by Boom Boom »

Grady if you get no offers from down your way, you can catch a ride from Carlisle north with me.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Grady wrote:Anyone from the Baltimore or surrounding area planning on going to this and want to split a ride up?
Grady, Wish i could go. I`m grounded this weekend. :dirtdog:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
bootmud

Post by bootmud »

I should be at this event. It will be my first organized ride so if you see a guy with a bunch of new equipment on a KLX250 that rides slow and looks lost please don't run over me. :whoop:

bootmud
sallydog
DAMN Expert

Post by sallydog »

Grady wrote:I'm in the worst physical shape I've ever been, and I'm sure my stamina has gone to shit too. But if this is more of an easy ride without too much Shade type stuff it be a nice return ride to get back in the swing.
quit being a pussy.
OCCR
DAMN
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.

RIDING CALENDER = https://www.google.com/calendar/render? ... ssionid=OK
waserman
DAMN Expert

Post by waserman »

I was thinking of going,I'll leave about 5am to get there it's about a 3 hour drive from where I live.I just talked to a friend who said that he thought the Dirty Dabbers use some of the trail in the bald eagle state forest the second day of their ride,and that it was a blast to ride.I've never riden there before so I don't know,I guess I better go do a little maintenance on the bike,clean the air filter ect.I just haven't been able to talk anybody into going because of the heat.
John

DER ECEA AMA
Class: A Super Senior, open

Husqvarna TE 510
waserman
DAMN Expert

Post by waserman »

:roost: Well I got a taker if he can get his bike ready,or decide which one to take that may sneek past tech inspection.I'm a little aprehensive about the ability of these stock tires that came with the bike they don't seem to work great anywhere.I haven't been in the rocks yet so we'll see.
John

DER ECEA AMA

Husqvarna TE 510
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

waserman wrote:I was thinking of going,I'll leave about 5am to get there it's about a 3 hour drive from where I live.I just talked to a friend who said that he thought the Dirty Dabbers use some of the trail in the bald eagle state forest the second day of their ride,and that it was a blast to ride.I've never riden there before so I don't know,I guess I better go do a little maintenance on the bike,clean the air filter ect.I just haven't been able to talk anybody into going because of the heat.
Day one of the Dabbers was in some of Bald Eagle SF. The 7-mountains ride will also be in Bald Eagle SF but further south of what the Dabbers used.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
waserman
DAMN Expert

Post by waserman »

Anybody know if the stock tank on the 09 Te510 will make 50 miles to a gas station?
John

DER ECEA AMA

Husqvarna TE 510
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Great ride.
Nice blend of options.
The hero option at the end was a blast.
This was the first DS for one of my trials buds, he was on a bone stock Honda 230L (no skid plate or brush guards). He done every option with me including the last "hero" option with zero issues.
So for any of you guys that bailed on the options :boohoo:
Grady, sorry you could not make it, your 510 with trials tire and auto clutch would have been the hot ticket.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
bootmud

Post by bootmud »

This was my first DS ride and I had a blast!

Did anybody take any pics?