Blind enduro 11-27

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Taylor
DAMN Expert
Posts: 394
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm
Contact:

Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Taylor » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Anyone else planning on this. Proceeds go to a good cause,and you get to burn off the extra calories you took in on turkey day!

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/378353/169 ... 2011-1.pdf
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR

s.kashlak

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by s.kashlak » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 pm

:thumbup: Thanks for posting that! I may do that ride if something else doesnt interfere(work :wallbash: ).

Bork
DAMN Expert
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 am
Contact:

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Bork » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Sounds like a fun event! There's something about that address. BTW what qualifies as a senior?
1997 xr600 plated

User avatar
phoo
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 1801
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am
Contact:

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by phoo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Any idea how long the loop is?


Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200 :: 2002 Suzuki SV650
2008 (?) KLX250S - getting it on the road someday

waserman
DAMN Expert
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm
Contact:

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by waserman » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Bork wrote:Sounds like a fun event! There's something about that address. BTW what qualifies as a senior?
If it's like other events Senior usually designates a speciality class, vet is 30+, senior 40+, super senior 50+, masters is 60+ and so on. What this means is you can ride anything you want in those classes, displacement wise and engine type 2 or 4 stroke and you all ride the same class, as opposed to given displacement or engine 4 stroke(light or heavy) classes. There is still the A/B/C classes with in these groups.
John

DER ECEA AMA
Class: A Super Senior, open

Husqvarna TE 510

windyhill
DAMN Expert
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:25 am
Contact:

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by windyhill » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:19 pm

I went last year and had a great time. The loop was mostly single track with some corn field crossings thrown in. There were also some creek crossings that became a little swampy. Very few rocks from what I remember. My son and I plan to ride this year.

User avatar
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2659
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am
Contact:

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Boom Boom » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:50 pm

As the date gets closer I might be able to round up a few guys to attend, sounds like fun :thumbup:
2018 TRS RR 250
2016 KTM Freeride
1986 Fantic 301
1986 Yamaha TY 350
1985 Yamaha TY 350

Justin Fisher

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Justin Fisher » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:27 pm

phoo wrote:Any idea how long the loop is?


Thanks,

~Patrick
Image

I do not know the exact loop length but we have added a lot of trail this year! Guesstimate is about 5-7 miles

Senior is 40 + as stated above.

We had to take out most of the water crossings because of complaining neighbors :bull: but, we found better trail to use instead of going down to the bottom where the stream is. Too bad :( I liked the streams!

Now that i am aware of this thread thanks to WindyHill on KTMTALK here is the link http://ktmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic= ... try3835900 if you guys can talk it up on there to get some more people to come out it would be much appreciated!

User avatar
Laoch
DAMN Grand Poohba
Posts: 2887
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Laoch » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Your link only works for orange :lol2:

This is close and I"ll put it on the calender. Any memberships required? Not much info on the flyer.




Justin Fisher wrote:
phoo wrote:Any idea how long the loop is?


Thanks,

~Patrick
Image

I do not know the exact loop length but we have added a lot of trail this year! Guesstimate is about 5-7 miles

Senior is 40 + as stated above.

We had to take out most of the water crossings because of complaining neighbors :bull: but, we found better trail to use instead of going down to the bottom where the stream is. Too bad :( I liked the streams!

Now that i am aware of this thread thanks to WindyHill on KTMTALK here is the link http://ktmtalk.com/index.php?showtopic= ... try3835900 if you guys can talk it up on there to get some more people to come out it would be much appreciated!
Bruce
'19 FE250/'13 CB500X/some trials bikes

Justin Fisher

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Justin Fisher » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:24 pm

dirtygrunt wrote:Your link only works for orange :lol2:

This is close and I"ll put it on the calender. Any memberships required? Not much info on the flyer.


no memberships req.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests