I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Blind enduro 11-27

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Justin Fisher

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Justin Fisher »

motojunky wrote:
Justin Fisher wrote: no no no no you get two motos do as many laps you can in the motos the two closest lap times between motos will be your score.
FOR EXAPLE so say you get 8 laps in moto 1 ranging in time then in moto 2 you get in 9 laps

Moto 1 times (MADE UP)............................Moto 2 times
No Time..................................................2.55

The scores in RED would be your score of .01 seconds so the only person that could beet you was as if they got the exact same time
Thanks for clarifying! I did it at The Cove several years ago and had two laps 10 seconds apart. That was good enough for third place.

But if it takes you 22.5 minutes to do a lap then yes you will only get to do two laps.
Justin Fisher

Post by Justin Fisher »

sallydog wrote:we had a good time last year. the kids had a blast. all private property so no reg is required. some pics from last year http://sallydog.smugmug.com/Riding/BCTR ... 5725_t54T4
the glass trailer is my friend Joe's pretty sweet

And no more problems with this... because there is now a paved driveway
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Oh...! Thank you for the clarification on how the event worked. Much better that way. I'm still new enough that I don't know how long 5-7 miles should take but I assumed it was going to be very hard to take a while or something.

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Justin Fisher

Post by Justin Fisher »

phoo wrote:Oh...! Thank you for the clarification on how the event worked. Much better that way. I'm still new enough that I don't know how long 5-7 miles should take but I assumed it was going to be very hard to take a while or something.

Thanks,

~Patrick
We should have a burn in day coming up so ill time myself; my ability is top 3 B class but I sandbag in C (last year gotta move up)
Justin Fisher

Post by Justin Fisher »

motojunky wrote:
Justin Fisher wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:Your link only works for orange :lol2:

This is close and I"ll put it on the calender. Any memberships required? Not much info on the flyer.

no memberships req.
Not even AMA? The flyer states AMA sanctioned...

Thanks!
Yes it is AMA sanctioned but because it is a TRAIL RIDE and not a RACE riders do not need to have AMA membership.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Justin Fisher wrote:
But if it takes you 22.5 minutes to do a lap then yes you will only get to do two laps.
:lol2:
Bruce
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

dirtygrunt wrote:Another question- and thanks for answering- can a 17 yo run this? I may get Jr to do this as his first event.

And if he is a complete novice (but he's been riding for a long time) and on a 400- what class?
TJ a complete novice ? :poser: :lol2: Not if this is the same son I rode whit at Mountain Ridge :nono:
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Taylor wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:Another question- and thanks for answering- can a 17 yo run this? I may get Jr to do this as his first event.

And if he is a complete novice (but he's been riding for a long time) and on a 400- what class?
TJ a complete novice ? :poser: :lol2: Not if this is the same son I rode whit at Mountain Ridge :nono:
:lol2: He's a good rider, but he's never raced or rode and enduro or DS or anything like that :shrug:
If he doesn't have to work, we'll hopefully be there.
Bruce
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Justin Fisher wrote: Image
Interesting. Kinda seems like putting up a sign that says "follow me home and steal my stuff." :lol2:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

motojunky wrote:
Justin Fisher wrote: Image
Interesting. Kinda seems like putting up a sign that says "follow me home and steal my stuff." :lol2:
I agree. I always thought the main point of having an enclosed rig, was people NOT seeing your stuff. Guess Im jaded too.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200