I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Blind enduro 11-27

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Re: Blind enduro 11-27

Post by Damage Inc. »

billy jack wrote:looks pretty cool, and I can make a nice hour ride up there too! Is the camping sat night or sunday night? I'll try to make it just to watch and hang out if I don't feel up to the enduro.

Another Parkvillain...
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Damage Inc. wrote:
billy jack wrote:looks pretty cool, and I can make a nice hour ride up there too! Is the camping sat night or sunday night? I'll try to make it just to watch and hang out if I don't feel up to the enduro.

Another Parkvillain...
a DAMNed infestation! :eyes:

at this rate, we'll have to open a Baltimore Chapter ... :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Justin Fisher wrote:Well I Rode it Yesterday!!! Fun Fun Fun
Did some mileage on my ICO and a buddies WatchDog and we both got 5.9 miles per lap add in a few things that we haven't done yet and your got your 6 miles.
crofrog wrote:What's the terrain like. Think a 950 adventure would be able to have fun on it. I'm sorta bored and that could be a nice change from the 200.
Um I wouldn't... maybe youth / old man loop
Id say bring them both try the youth and old man loop and if that sucked then whip out the 200 and have some fun but big track would be too technical for the 950

Cool any chance of getting some extra laps in after the event lol. 12mi's isn't exactly allot of riding :)
Justin Fisher

Post by Justin Fisher »

!!!Edited!!!
rounded it out 4 mile a lap about lets say for easy numbers 5 laps (probably more)(probably less if riding the 950cc) so that is 20 miles per heat, 2 heats so that's 40 miles for the day... And I want to say yes but I'm not 100 percent
Last edited by Justin Fisher on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
billy jack
DAMN Wanabe

Post by billy jack »

Kyler wrote:
Damage Inc. wrote:

Another Parkvillain...
a DAMNed infestation! :eyes:

at this rate, we'll have to open a Baltimore Chapter ... :harhar:
Technically, I'm a Cub Hillbilly. My ol' lady just bought a house by villa cresta elm. school last summer. But my BOMO(base of motorcycle operations) is right next to loch raven dam, so I think it's fitting we keep at least the parkvillians(?villains perhaps? mwahahaha...) in the main DAMN. I think pretty much anybody around parkville cut their teeth(and break-in new tires) on loch-raven drive(runs along the resivour and the dams).
"that's NOT a chainsaw strapped to the back of your harley is it!"
"It was when I strapped it on there..."
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I live within walking dist to VCE... My son goes there. And yes, I remember many a good time had at the Loch. I still frequent there on the mountain bike.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

I was thinking about making the drive up with the DR, but I'm out after smashing my ankle on Sunday :wallbash: Have fun folks!
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Justin Fisher wrote:Well I Rode it Yesterday!!! Fun Fun Fun
Did some mileage on my ICO and a buddies WatchDog and we both got 5.9 miles per lap add in a few things that we haven't done yet and your got your 6 miles.
crofrog wrote:What's the terrain like. Think a 950 adventure would be able to have fun on it. I'm sorta bored and that could be a nice change from the 200.
Um I wouldn't... maybe youth / old man loop
Id say bring them both try the youth and old man loop and if that sucked then whip out the 200 and have some fun but big track would be too technical for the 950
OLD MAN LOOP !! Oh those words are hatefull !! :nono: :lol2: :lol2:
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Justin Fisher

Post by Justin Fisher »

see you Sunday...
Look for this bike :)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

nice looking bike!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris