I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

5 th Semi-Annual Black Friday Ride - Friday 11/28

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: 5 th Semi-Annual Black Friday Ride - Friday 11/28

Post by Marylander »

Central Mass has awesome riding. It's been 14 or 15 years since I was up there but seems like it was army property or something... I remember my wife taking my daughters to old sturbridge village while we were out riding. The guys I was riding with apparently rode more in winter, with studded tires, than they did in other seasons.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote:Central Mass has awesome riding. It's been 14 or 15 years since I was up there but seems like it was army property or something... I remember my wife taking my daughters to old sturbridge village while we were out riding. The guys I was riding with apparently rode more in winter, with studded tires, than they did in other seasons.

I lived in NH for many years (though this was before I was riding dirtbikes). I would have thought Mass would suck like MD and not allow you to ride dirtbikes anywhere.
Though Im glad to be wrong in this case.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

For some reason they expect me to come into work that Friday :dry:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Longboardr wrote:For some reason they expect me to come into work that Friday :dry:

I think they are just pushing you to take over and run the place....then you can give everyone off the day with pay.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny, Its looking better and better for me to play hookie on Friday. Just let me know if I should put the knobbie set up on the DRz. Unless you miss the entertainment of watching me on dirt with the Distanzias.... :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Boom Boom wrote:Is this ride spike tire friendly? :killingme:
That would be fun to watch, at least the first turn; but you had better save those spikes for the Blind Enduro!
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Kyler wrote:I'm not afraid to admit it. I'm a wimp. I don't ride when the thermometer is below 50. :sobstory: :nono:

:doh:
Well hope for warmer weather; or grow a pair... :dirtdog:
Kyler wrote:I am putting TKC80s on my FZ next spring and plan on doing some milder DS riding. Don't give up yet. :pray:
WTF. I..... Well..... Huh..... Sure, go for it :think:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: 5 th Annual Black Friday Ride - Friday 11/28

Post by Skinny-J »

thetable wrote: So I couldn't bring my treefiddy? Friday is a no go for me, but Saturday, I could be talked into something, weather cooperating, of course. Either on the DR-Tard or the 350.
Absolutely, even Orange bikes are welcome on this ride... :jack:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: 5 th Annual Black Friday Ride - Friday 11/28

Post by Skinny-J »

dirtygrunt wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:Last year I didn't get any takers. Hopefully it was just a fluke as the year before we had a great time: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2769&hilit=black

So I will try one more time as I love Dual-sporting and its sad to watch it die around here. I guess I could go over to ADV and find some new friends but that is a lot of work. I have a 650XRL and a 955 Tiger and both of them need to see some love. I have routes in the GPS to go anyway/anywhere you want including the above options. I also have a tagged dirt bike but I will be riding that on Sunday in the Blind Enduro; that's NOT dual-sporting....

Sorry for the bad attitude, I hope we can still be friends. :dhorse:

Anyone interested?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3528
+100

Sorry you have to work Dirty...
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Boom Boom wrote:
Longboardr wrote:For some reason they expect me to come into work that Friday :dry:

I think they are just pushing you to take over and run the place....then you can give everyone off the day with pay.
That's one tough Boss you got there; but I suspect if you owned the place you would still probably be working that Friday....