I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Reunion -- 16th 17th 18th of May

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Re: Reunion Where an When

Post by Ovo »

Ken - can you modify the description with the dates - 16th 17th 18th of May Thanks,
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
KDXKID
DAMN n00b

Re: Reunion -- 16th 17th 18th of May

Post by KDXKID »

Sounds pretty cool. Do you guys have any info for someone who has never been there before? I know it is probably a stupid questions but are you guys going there to ride, camp, or both? And are dirtbikes allowed? Thanks and I will be (pending work travel)

-Ian
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

KDXKID wrote:Sounds pretty cool. Do you guys have any info for someone who has never been there before? I know it is probably a stupid questions but are you guys going there to ride, camp, or both? And are dirtbikes allowed? Thanks and I will be (pending work travel)

-Ian

This is basically a camp and ride. Mt Ridge is a private "pay to ride" sort of place. They have marked trails and camping on site. Non street legal dirtbikes and even quads (though we reserve the right to feel superior over anybody on a quad) are welcome.
There may be some guys with dualsport/adventure bike who may leave the property for a road/dualsport ride. Flight 93 memorial is just down the road for one.
But the majority of guys will be there to ride the trails and camp. Its a fun place, they even have some single track.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
KDXKID
DAMN n00b

Post by KDXKID »

Sounds great thanks for the info BUCHO!
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

I'm moving back to WV next week so it'll be a day ride for me at the least. Hopefully the CRF will be finished by then. But the YZ always runs anyway so I'll have something to ride.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Checking my schedule and realized that Sat my wife has a graduation ceremony for her master's degree.
There is a good chance I wont be making it...

(how ever the weekend after is the RORR enduro and for once Im not working)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Phil,

Sorry to hear you probably won't make the reunion. I am hoping to bring the whole family this year and thought my kids would have a lot of fun with Caleb. And tell Erin it won't be the same around the campfire without stories of moist you-know-whats... :poser: :peep:

Now, you mentioned the RORR Enduro. I rode the RORR Dual sport in October last year and really enjoyed it. If you do decide to try the Enduro, I would probably be interested as well.... :thumbup:

J
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Dang... we'll probably be at the hare scramble on Saturday. Jacob wants to try to make ALL the ECEA youth events this year :dry: Maybe Sunday AM if you guys are going to stick around & ride Sunday too.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I'll be there with Brendan and Dog. Women will be off somewhere else again like last year. Also planning on being at Broad Mountain / RORR Enduro.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

Anyone with a camper Kim from Mt. Ridge told me we can have campers in the tent camping area but there is no electric down there. I guess they weren't allowed down there before. They also have showers and a place to wash your bike now.
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300