I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Winter Gettogether PARTY February 15th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: DAMN Winter Gettogether PARTY?

Post by Skinny-J »

BigBird wrote:OFG is AWAKE again :lol2:

SO WHO CAN COME FEB 15???

Hey Sam,

The 15 th works for us; we are planning on it!

Thanks,
J
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Boom Boom wrote:Well for all the cheap asses around here that would work perfect to bring the better half and call it the V-day outing. :lol2:
So after I told the Mrs. that I bought her a new Trials bike and that I was taking her to an awesome Valentines party with all my riding buddies; I think she was just over whelmed with happiness. At least I think she was; I will let you know more when she starts speaking to me again....
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote:At least I think she was; I will let you know more when she starts speaking to me again....
gosh, that brings tears to my eyes - you really choked 'er up, eh? :hug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

I'm a maybe.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Not to confuse anybody BUT IF those that are already IN would prefer we could just as easily do the party on Feb 14???

So the IN folks and anybody else that is interested can chime in a let me know IF they prefer the 14th.

BUT unless/until I post a date change it is on the 15th!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Skinny-J wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Well for all the cheap asses around here that would work perfect to bring the better half and call it the V-day outing. :lol2:
So after I told the Mrs. that I bought her a new Trials bike and that I was taking her to an awesome Valentines party with all my riding buddies; I think she was just over whelmed with happiness. At least I think she was; I will let you know more when she starts speaking to me again....
What? You got a trials bike, too?

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

BigBird wrote:Not to confuse anybody BUT IF those that are already IN would prefer we could just as easily do the party on Feb 14???

So the IN folks and anybody else that is interested can chime in a let me know IF they prefer the 14th.

BUT unless/until I post a date change it is on the 15th!
Either one works.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Just have the DAMN PAR-TAY will ya! :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

Sam im going to try and make it depends if I can talk the wife into it....
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

phoo wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:
What? You got a trials bike, too?

~Patrick
All the fast guys I know have one; hopefully just owning one will make me fast as well :lol2:

Are you going to make it out to Big Birds; I am bringing the kids and I am sure they would love to plays with yours...