I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Newbie Trials day x2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Newbie Trials day x2

Post by motojunky »

Last year the Tri-State Trialers hosted a "newbie trials day" in northern DE. We're looking to do it again on 2/9/14 - weather permitting. We'll work through Feb/March 'til we find a date with decent weather.

I'm not sure that we'll have any loaner bikes available this year, but if you have a new-to-you trials bike and are new to the sport, please come and join us for a day of tips, demonstration, explanation and general fun. It's all very low-key and not in any way intended to rival something like a RYP clinic. It's simply an effort to make your dive into the sport of trials a little easier and more fun.

PM me if you're interested.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Newbie Trials day x2

Post by Rut Row »

I'm interested. A lot depends on the date and weather (yes, I'm a woosie).
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

If I can pull a kitchen pass I would be interested in bringing a few guys and helping out.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Boom Boom wrote:If I can pull a kitchen pass I would be interested in bringing a few guys and helping out.
Cool! Do you have a few newbies out your way? Lemme know if you get the pass.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I'll tell Cam, this would be perfect for him. I could bring a couple of bikes I guess if I am back from Cali by then.
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Firebolter wrote:I'll tell Cam, this would be perfect for him. I could bring a couple of bikes I guess if I am back from Cali by then.
Get Cam to register with DAMN riders and keep a look out for all the good riding opportunities.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I may be able to borrow a friend's trials bike or get him to come out too. I'm getting LASIK done on 2/6 so I may be iffy if it's too close to that...

I suspect the bike will leave me with no excuses:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Marylander wrote:I may be able to borrow a friend's trials bike or get him to come out too. I'm getting LASIK done on 2/6 so I may be iffy if it's too close to that...

Hard to tell from the pic, but that looks like it could be Dave Fonzi selling you Nick's Beta from last year...

Hope you can make it. :thumbup:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

I hope to be able to make it out for this. It was definitely a good time last year!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote:I may be able to borrow a friend's trials bike or get him to come out too. I'm getting LASIK done on 2/6 so I may be iffy if it's too close to that...

Why did you need the ramp? I thought you'd just hop it in :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris