I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Newbie Trials day x2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Newbie Trials day x2

Post by J&J »

Out.... we'll be at a swim meet.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

How did the noob trials day go?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Boom Boom wrote:How did the noob trials day go?
Very well. It turned out that there was more snow than I expected but we found enough clear ground to make it work. We had two brand new riders and two newer but advancing riders along with two experienced riders providing tips. The small size worked well and I think everyone left happy and motivated. :thumbup:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

motojunky wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:How did the noob trials day go?
Very well. It turned out that there was more snow than I expected but we found enough clear ground to make it work. We had two brand new riders and two newer but advancing riders along with two experienced riders providing tips. The small size worked well and I think everyone left happy and motivated. :thumbup:

Glad it worked out for you.
I had to get out some equipment to clear snow and then move around logs and concrete pipe to build sections that were entertaining.
Nothing I would call "noob friendly" but as fast as I would drop a large log the crew was riding with no kickers so I just kept adding more and larger challenges.
Only one fender was snapped and that occurred just riding to the logs.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Boom Boom wrote: I had to get out some equipment to clear snow and then move around logs and concrete pipe to build sections that were entertaining.
Nothing I would call "noob friendly" but as fast as I would drop a large log the crew was riding with no kickers so I just kept adding more and larger challenges.
Only one fender was snapped and that occurred just riding to the logs.
I was feeling pretty good about going over a 3' log for the first time in my life, until Purple Haze did the same within 15 minutes of owning his first trials bike. Those mtn bikers are cray cray :screwy:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Longboardr wrote: I was feeling pretty good about going over a 3' log for the first time in my life, until Purple Haze did the same within 15 minutes of owning his first trials bike. Those mtn bikers are cray cray :screwy:
Funny you say that... one of the guys was on one of his first few rides Sunday and was hopping the front end. Yep, mountain biker.

I figure by the end of next week he'll have surpassed my abilities. :dirtdog:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap