I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sub forums for Trials, enduros etc?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:

Create subforums

Poll ended at Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:12 am

No DAMN way, leave it as is!
67%
Yup - Trials, Dual-sport and Racing
8%
Yup - Dual-sport and Racing; those weird trials guys can bite me!
No votes
Yup - Trials and Racing; use the main forum for DS, those other guys are weird
25%

Total votes: 12

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Sub forums for Trials, enduros etc?

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:In general, I think we could do a better job of ensuring active stuff is sticky so it's at the top, then unsticky after the event passes.
You are a board admin Patrick, feel free to sicky or unsticky!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

I vote leave it alone.

I have a shortcut on my computer & on my phone that opens in "View Active Topics" & I have set to "log in automatically" so 1 easy click to keep up with everything thats going on. When it opens I can see all unread post at a glance. All current topics are there.

Like SJ said I am interested in at least knowing about everything. Works well for me, I'm addicted & check all the time :shrug:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

It isn't looking good for change!

If I was a good Maryland Democrat, I'd rig the vote ... alas, I have scruples :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

You don't have to rig the vote, you just have to say the vote was for information gathering then do what you want.
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:You don't have to rig the vote, you just have to say the vote was for information gathering then do what you want.
WHAT! and antagonize Skinny-J? :dirtdog:
Ken
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Actually, now that I think about it the Maryland way is to announce the vote the day before the vote and make the vote happen at the most inconvenient time possible so nobody has a chance to vote. :salute:

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:Actually, now that I think about it the Maryland way is to announce the vote the day before the vote and make the vote happen at the most inconvenient time possible so nobody has a chance to vote. :salute:

~Patrick
OR, make the questions so obfuscated that any normal person will vote in the desired manner.
Ken
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Kyler wrote: OR, make the questions so obfuscated that any normal person will vote in the desired manner.
Obfuscated; this is your second word in a month that I had look up. Your are on a roll....

But I do agree, hold that word up to a mirror and it spells "Maryland"