I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/27

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/27

Post by Firebolter »

Had a great time Jim, fun riding with you. Woke up this morning and the left over rain drops from last night were frozen on the top of my tent! Look forward to riding with you again.
Lots of cool bikes---
Boat Drinks
DAMN n00b

Post by Boat Drinks »

Thanks go out to Jim and his family for their gracious hospitality. The trails and weather on Saturday were just about perfect!
KTM 990 Adventure
GAS GAS EC 300
Sherco Trials
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

It was nice to see everyone this weekend. Great turnout.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Back by popular demand, the double hill climb was re-opened.

Skinny-J demonstrated a unique technique of climbing the last few feet :bow: :bow: :bow:

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Everyone had smile :ride:

Last edited by Granville on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Got hooked on riding singletrack a few weeks ago thanks to Stefan Still down in florida, this weekend found me riding some much tighter and narrower (actual line) trails up in western md. The place was awesome as was everyone who attended. HUGE thanks to Granville for letting us morons ride such an awesome spot! I am hooked and hope it is done alot more often. Hell I could ride that place every week and never get tired of it! Was an awesome time and surprised myself as well as a few fast guys with my pace. Been riding dirt for about a year and a half and somehow never hit singletrack before a few weeks ago....needless to say I am hooked. Time to actually valve the suspension for woods and not expert level motocross (previous owner) Thank you guys for putting this on!

[youtube][/youtube]
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

No pressure on those hill climbs.

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

drtjumper wrote:Got hooked on riding singletrack a few weeks ago thanks to Stefan Still down in florida, this weekend found me riding some much tighter and narrower (actual line) trails up in western md. The place was awesome as was everyone who attended. HUGE thanks to Granville for letting us morons ride such an awesome spot! I am hooked and hope it is done alot more often. Hell I could ride that place every week and never get tired of it! Was an awesome time and surprised myself as well as a few fast guys with my pace. Been riding dirt for about a year and a half and somehow never hit singletrack before a few weeks ago....needless to say I am hooked. Time to actually valve the suspension for woods and not expert level motocross (previous owner) Thank you guys for putting this on!

[youtube][/youtube]

Excellent Video!

You captured the essence of riding the pines. :thumbup:
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Granville wrote:
drtjumper wrote:Got hooked on riding singletrack a few weeks ago thanks to Stefan Still down in florida, this weekend found me riding some much tighter and narrower (actual line) trails up in western md. The place was awesome as was everyone who attended. HUGE thanks to Granville for letting us morons ride such an awesome spot! I am hooked and hope it is done alot more often. Hell I could ride that place every week and never get tired of it! Was an awesome time and surprised myself as well as a few fast guys with my pace. Been riding dirt for about a year and a half and somehow never hit singletrack before a few weeks ago....needless to say I am hooked. Time to actually valve the suspension for woods and not expert level motocross (previous owner) Thank you guys for putting this on!

[youtube][/youtube]

Excellent Video!

You captured the essence of riding the pines. :thumbup:
Thank you for an awesome place to ride. Hope to be able to ride it again soon!
Adam (guy on white yz450f)
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Cool video Adam! That was fun and you were doing quite well for a single track newbie. I was on the "Blue KTM" and you were always right there! Good riding with you and your buds.
Lots of cool bikes---