I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Tag-o-DAMN-rama

Post by Laoch »

I don't see a bike in Phoo's bridge tag :shrug:

Or are my eyes that bad?
Bruce
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

dirtygrunt wrote:I don't see a bike in Phoo's bridge tag :shrug:

Or are my eyes that bad?
Hmmm... are you filing for an official ruling? :eyes:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Kyler wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:I don't see a bike in Phoo's bridge tag :shrug:

Or are my eyes that bad?
Hmmm... are you filing for an official ruling? :eyes:

He had the balls to ride way the f_ck out where nobody else would go -in the cold- to get the tag :thumbup:

Just checkin'...you say it's good then okay.
Bruce
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I realized I didn't have any of my bike in the photo when I posted it. In reality, it was a photo of the bridge while I was waiting for the traffic light but then I discovered that there was no monument in the middle of the circle in the middle of Gettysburg and I ran out of time and light to find something else after "lunch" so the bridge ended up being a backup photo.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:I realized I didn't have any of my bike in the photo when I posted it. In reality, it was a photo of the bridge while I was waiting for the traffic light but then I discovered that there was no monument in the middle of the circle in the middle of Gettysburg and I ran out of time and light to find something else after "lunch" so the bridge ended up being a backup photo.

~Patrick
Just as long as it wasn't a "stock" photo :harhar:

No pre-posing allowed! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

phoo wrote:I realized I didn't have any of my bike in the photo when I posted it. In reality, it was a photo of the bridge while I was waiting for the traffic light but then I discovered that there was no monument in the middle of the circle in the middle of Gettysburg and I ran out of time and light to find something else after "lunch" so the bridge ended up being a backup photo.

~Patrick
You couldn't find a monument in Gettysburg? :lol2:

:peep:

Yeah, the square is just bushes and a flagpole. On the SE corner there is a statue of Abe -next to the Will's house. It's hard to see with the cars parking on the square.

Maybe a moto tour of the battlefield is in order? It's my hometown and there are some super secret battlefield road twisties that I know of :roost:
Bruce
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

If it helps, I was sitting on my bike when I took the photo!

I took a photo of my bike on a ride yesterday, and it's not a bad place for a tag, but it seems the controversy has died down and I'd hate to muddy the water. (That's a pun, because the water in my new photo was flat-out brown. :lol2: )

~Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I'm new to this game. Is there something hidden at the "TAG" location or is it just the photo, then find a new spot and another photo?
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Damage Inc. wrote:I'm new to this game. Is there something hidden at the "TAG" location or is it just the photo, then find a new spot and another photo?
Go to the location, take a picture of your bike at that location doing your best to have the same shot but with your bike in the picture, then go to another location (preferably on a dirt road) and take a new picture of your bike. Post some clues so the next person can find it.
Ken
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I'm moving it again, with a legal pickup and a legal drop off this time. :)

~Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200