I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Foggy Mountain Enduro Sunday 4/29 Blain PA

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Foggy Mountain Enduro Sunday 4/29 Blain PA

Post by BigBird »

Boom Boom wrote: If doing the event again would you use the freeride again or the 200 KTM?
Any idea what the rider count was?
I'd definitely use the Freeride because its lightness and filcability is far less tiring than the 200. The OFG literally could have done the event a second time! I skipped one short (apparently slightly tougher?) section that wasn't in the scoring for the lower classes that I later WISHED I had done because I was no where near toasted at the end. There were quite a few rocks but very little really TIGHT stuff so the 200 would have done fine - just probably more tireing.

The Freeride is a little easier to navigate the rocks but FAR easier/quicker to ride through the really tight stuff (which there was only a little of.

I think there were about 160 riders. I visited quite a bit with your buddy whose property you cut all the GREAT new trail on for the PATRA event the prior Saturday. I think he wants a Freeride?
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Foggy Mountain Enduro Sunday 4/29 Blain PA

Post by Bucho »

Nice job Sam!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200