I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Show us your ride pics!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Show us your ride pics!

Post by Marylander »

One of the guys had a 250fx out there yesterday. He didn't like it but he's a 2 stroke guy. That's another bike on my list and the only 4 stroke...
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

drtjumper wrote:Going to be adding one of the 16 Yz250fx to the stable this summer as well. This 450 is amazing. Blows my 13 450f out of the water.
Adam,

Congrats on the 450, that's a sweet ride fer sure!

I know you had the YZ 250 2T a while back, have you checked out the new 250X at all? I would be interested to hear your comparo on the new 450 to the 250FX and to the X. I am not an 2T or 4T guy, I like em both so I have been awash in indecision...

Enjoy the new bike.

SJ
Glenduro
DAMN Expert

Post by Glenduro »

OBX.jpg
OBX1.jpg
Glenduro
Been there, Done that , and bought the replacement parts
Honda CRF450X
Honda XR650L
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Skinny-J wrote:
drtjumper wrote:Going to be adding one of the 16 Yz250fx to the stable this summer as well. This 450 is amazing. Blows my 13 450f out of the water.
Adam,

Congrats on the 450, that's a sweet ride fer sure!

I know you had the YZ 250 2T a while back, have you checked out the new 250X at all? I would be interested to hear your comparo on the new 450 to the 250FX and to the X. I am not an 2T or 4T guy, I like em both so I have been awash in indecision...

Enjoy the new bike.

SJ

Thanks buddy. Yeah the 250 2t and I just didn't mesh, I was slow on that 250 2t and never really could get used to how the power hit. Did one vchss harescramble on it and only managed a 5th out of 16 and 53rd out of 170 some riders....the vibration and handling are what didn't work for me. Seems I'm not a 2t guy. The 250x looks good with that wide ratio trans. I have heard nothing but rave reviews on the the fx bikes and I absolutely love mine. First bike I can't use as an excuse...lol.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: RE: Re: Show us your ride pics!

Post by Marylander »

drtjumper wrote:First bike I can't use as an excuse...lol.
Sounds like it's not the bike for me. ;)
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Re: RE: Re: Show us your ride pics!

Post by drtjumper »

Marylander wrote:
drtjumper wrote:First bike I can't use as an excuse...lol.
Sounds like it's not the bike for me. ;)
LOL, yeah had I known there would be nothing to complain about or blame on the bike I wouldn't have bought it..... :jack:
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

New graphics on my 165

The sole reason I race, action pics :lol2:

-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Well, a couple of weeks ago I was saying my new Ktm radiator guards were really nice.....

And Boom Boom sugested I go for a little ride at Shade to shake the new off......

Well I did & found out the radiator guards are NOT so really good.....

Well I might have seen a guy trying to test some new Bullet proof designs guards & they looked really nice so I got some....

Well these are really nice, guaranteed for life, & fit like a glove on one side :killingme: & made a good template for getting the bent one straightened out on the other side. I think these are the best guards out there.... Stay tuned I'm sure I'll be checking them.

I got tired & struggled on one really rocky hill. I think I need to back some clickers off a little more for the rocks. I will say the Ktm guard kept me from totally destroying the radiator. :shrug:

And yes Mike I shook the new off. Still loving the bike though just need to run a couple hundred bucks of gas through it. More seat time is what I need.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

gots_a_sol wrote:New graphics on my 165
Adding some green can't hurt but it's no kawasaki... ;)
J&J wrote:And yes Mike I shook the new off. Still loving the bike though just need to run a couple hundred bucks of gas through it. More seat time is what I need.
What, the dirtwise class didn't just turn you into an expert? Me neither... ;) I was on the fence about even buying radiator guards as I've never had them on a bike before but I think I'll get a set for the new one.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

J&J wrote:Well, a couple of weeks ago I was saying my new Ktm radiator guards were really nice.....

And Boom Boom sugested I go for a little ride at Shade to shake the new off......

Well I did & found out the radiator guards are NOT so really good.....

Well I might have seen a guy trying to test some new Bullet proof designs guards & they looked really nice so I got some....

Well these are really nice, guaranteed for life, & fit like a glove on one side :killingme: & made a good template for getting the bent one straightened out on the other side. I think these are the best guards out there.... Stay tuned I'm sure I'll be checking them.

I got tired & struggled on one really rocky hill. I think I need to back some clickers off a little more for the rocks. I will say the Ktm guard kept me from totally destroying the radiator. :shrug:

And yes Mike I shook the new off. Still loving the bike though just need to run a couple hundred bucks of gas through it. More seat time is what I need.
Glad to see you went with the Bullet Proof....was turned onto them years ago and will not use anything else. Side and front protection with easy bolt up.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr