I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Show us your ride pics!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Show us your ride pics!

Post by Rut Row »

you two realize this forum is about RIDING dirt bikes, not FLYING dirt bikes, right? :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

gots_a_sol wrote:Lack of skills + tired = launching the bike in to low earth orbit. It did make it to the top of the hill at least :lol2:

(it looked like it was about 30' in the air from my vantage point)
Ghost riding counts. ;)
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

Bucho wrote:I went out for a short little ride today. Adam (rurumonster) and his friend Mark came up. I gave them a little tour of Frederick County.

We found a convenient log on Hawbottom Rd so we stopped for a little impromptu practice session.

Rurumonster is still getting used to hopping logs, he is also just swapped over to a 300 2T and it also is taking a little getting used to.

Thanks again to Phil for showing us around, lots of great roads out that way. The two stroke is definitely a new experience, it'll take me some time to figure it out and stop riding it like my old 500.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

gots_a_sol wrote:Went down to NC with some DAMN guys 2 weeks ago. Seems we didn't take any riding pics, but here is an attempt at fixing Jay's rear brake :lol2:

Followed by fixing his heater too :killingme: (heater fully kicks ass btw, I ordered the smaller version as soon as I got home)

Missed out on some entertaining video since I forgot to bring a cable to charge my gopro. :censored: Fun fact, Huskys can fly :dry:
Loosing the rear brake was mildly annoying; having the heater stop working was TERRIFYING!. One night the lows dipped down in the low 20's.... :knary: But once the pilot was cleaned and she fired back up, we were snug as a bug in a rug.
Good trip with some good buddies, Brown and Brushy are quickly becoming my favorite places to ride; can't wait til next year to do it again!
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:
gots_a_sol wrote:Lack of skills + tired = launching the bike in to low earth orbit. It did make it to the top of the hill at least :lol2:

(it looked like it was about 30' in the air from my vantage point)
From mine too! :lol2:
And it didn't even break the fender..... :peep:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I had to work and couldn't make it out to Taskers today w/ the others.
So since I was going to change my trans oil anyway. Instead of just riding the bike around the block to warm it up a little. I went for a 30-40 min ride since the weather was so crazy nice. Im not sure what it is, but this 2T is nicer than my old one for dualsport rides.

This old barn (and property) looks like its for sale near the corner of Mt Tabor road by the I70 underpass.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Dude, there's something wrong with your exhaust. ;) DBSnorkel? Where'd you find one of those? I had looked awhile back (for the KX).
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Looks like a sax...does it play Kenny G songs as you ride?
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote:Dude, there's something wrong with your exhaust. ;) DBSnorkel? Where'd you find one of those? I had looked awhile back (for the KX).
Yup, bought an old DBsnorkel off an adv guy who doesnt have two strokes anymore.

A quiet bike is happy bike. Or at least better for offroad.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Damage Inc. wrote:Looks like a sax...does it play Kenny G songs as you ride?

Hmm... Which is more offensive to the general public, KennyG or a loud two stroke???
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200