I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boat Drinks
DAMN n00b

Re: Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Post by Boat Drinks »

Thanks go out to Mike, Cindy, and all the volunteers that made today's ride a success! The weather was perfect, and the trails were In great condition!

I know that Mike has been busy every night after work, planning, laying out, and clearing not only the sections, but the entire Enduro track!!!! I am sure that he will not want to see another string trimmer for a while!

Thanks again for a great day! :thumbup:
KTM 990 Adventure
GAS GAS EC 300
Sherco Trials
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sorry I missed it.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Thanks to everyone that came out to enjoy the farm and support the ABWA ladies.
We had a couple of the Ruff Cut Riders travel from Pittsburg to join the fun.
Had a big turn out of trials guys for Saturday.
Was good to see families out having fun.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

Boom Boom thanks for being such a great host. I brought the wife (and thought she'd ride the Raptor 80) and the boys (7yo & 9yo). So the wife didn't enjoy the quad at all and said it was too bouncy and rough (I agree and don't like quads anyways) so we'll be selling that Raptor. Even tho you warned me not to take my son on the "short" track we did it anyway and boy am i glad! My 9yo on his CRF70 was a sight to behold as he'd stand, lean back and gas it over those 12" logs with nice wheelies landing on his back tire! I couldn't be a more proud daddy! My younger son was an animal on those easier tracks and really enjoyed that kinda jeep trail that went from beginner track down to the river and also the entrances on the East side of the park lot pass the grass track. Mommy now prefers to ride the XR100! So it was a huge success and thanks for everything! :cheers:

P.S> If you decide to do this event again, I'm sure we'd come if the schedul was open.
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Thanks again to Mike and company. Mike's trails are top notch.
I think I walked the bike over as many logs as I hopped...practice is needed.

Wifey enjoyed her short ride Saturday morning, she even got excited going through the mud. She is building confidence on her scoot. :thumbup:
Bruce
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Mike, thank you so much for putting this together. The trails were impeccably set up. The kids had a blast on the grass track and even got some time on the enduro trail, hopping a couple logs and going through some mud. I was glad I got a chance to do a hot lap with Skinny-J, who is quite fast on his YZ with Rekluse. I need to drop back down a tooth on my front sprocket. Now that I have a new spark plug and got my power back, I notice even more that I got the wrong size sprocket when I replaced it last.

Anyway, the trails were AWESOME! And so many log crossings, lol. Thanks to you I don't freak out every time I see a log so thank you for that!

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Great event Mike! The (15!) sections you setup were a blast to ride with the fellas and a ride around the (not so) Short Loop capped it off with Krista getting to ride some harder terrain that wasn't too much for her. Thanks again!
Purple Haze
DAMN n00b

Post by Purple Haze »

Mike & Cindy , thanks putting this event on , another great day with some good people . The trials sections were a blast looking forward to it if you have another one .
13 Husaberg TE 300
2020 TRS rr 250