I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Post by Boom Boom »

July 19 & 20 I am organizing a charity ride to help support the ABWA (American Business Womens Assoc) that my wife is part of. The funds go toward a scholarship they award yearly to a couple young women that are in need of financial support. This is normally done via bingo events and other fund raisers (all boring stuff). I told my wife I would find a way to support the cause that will be much more fun.
Anyhow, Saturday will be a general go ride the trails...fish the pond...float the creek. Oh and I will have a dozen or more trials sections for a "buddy" trials event starting at 10am.
Sunday will be a beginner / youth mini blind enduro from 10 - 11am. Adult blind enduro will start at 11:30 to 3. The adult event will have a short loop (easier) and main loop.
The ABWA ladies will have food / drinks available both days.
The suggested donation is $20 adults / $10 kids per day.
Wavier must be signed before any riding..........
Limited basic camping is available / no car shows in town that weekend so plenty of hotels available only a couple miles away in Middlesex (Rt 81 / Turnpike / Rt 11 junction).
Email me at mpool@jwgleim.com if you would like the address and confirm what day (or both) attending.
FYI, the farm loop is NOT big bike friendly...the farm loop is used for enduro practice and skills training.
For anyone wondering what a blind enduro is....the goal is to have the closest loop times. Nothing to do with speed. The more loops you ride the better your odds of having 2 with the closest times.
Will be cutting off signing up at around 30 riders so not to clog up the woods and all to have a enjoyable time.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Post by Rut Row »

DAMN ... I mean ... DAMN ... :wallbash: :foul:

I have already committed for that weekend. :fitz:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Kyler wrote:DAMN ... I mean ... DAMN ... :wallbash: :foul:

I have already committed for that weekend. :fitz:
Now that is a DAMN shame....
I had a few "options" waiting with your name on them :brows:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Everyone must be on summer vacation or the reputation of the farm has everyone scared off.
Was lots of trials talk on here and now everyone is quiet....Saturday will have plenty of novice to INT sections to give your trials bike a little fun.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

when my bride's health settles down I'm going to try bribery to negotiate a private session at Casa De BoomBoom :pray:

maybe after the school at Dan's so I don't forget what was taught ??? :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

In. :thumbup:
Both days.
Willing to help as needed.
Bruce
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

I am a maybe, we have a new go-live in our brand new state of the art 660k square foot facility on the 15th. If all goes well I would like to bring the berg up and knock some dust off.
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Kyler wrote:when my bride's health settles down I'm going to try bribery to negotiate a private session at Casa De BoomBoom :pray:

maybe after the school at Dan's so I don't forget what was taught ??? :shrug:

If you show up at Dan's for the school you might be very alone....I think the location was moved to the R&T property.

Happy to offer pointers but you need to come ride before I can offer and suggestions :amazon:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

dirtygrunt wrote:In. :thumbup:
Both days.
Willing to help as needed.
Just come enjoy yourself :cheers:
Gaining a decent bunch for the Saturday trials...make sure that Beta is on the truck.
You having a nice smoker enduro to ride now you wont know how to act.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Ovo wrote:I am a maybe, we have a new go-live in our brand new state of the art 660k square foot facility on the 15th. If all goes well I would like to bring the berg up and knock some dust off.
What can go wrong with new and state of the art :shrug:

Hope you can get the Sherco back together by then and the Berg...she knows the way around the loop, just hold on.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr