I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Post by Bucho »

Sorry, Im still working weekends.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote:If you show up at Dan's for the school you might be very alone....I think the location was moved to the R&T property.

Happy to offer pointers but you need to come ride before I can offer and suggestions :amazon:
that could be a problem, eh? :think: and I guess that means you're not psychic after all? :hands:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Kyler wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:If you show up at Dan's for the school you might be very alone....I think the location was moved to the R&T property.

Happy to offer pointers but you need to come ride before I can offer and suggestions :amazon:
that could be a problem, eh? :think: and I guess that means you're not psychic after all? :hands:

I have been called far worse.....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Will be there with the family, arriving around 11a. Very much looking forward to it!

Thanks,

Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

I'd love to go up for a day of trail riding on the YZ. However my Jeep ate an axle a couple weeks ago and cash is tight so transporting the bike is a problem. Anyone comin' by Cumberland area on the way up? :harhar:
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

Right now, we're planning on coming up. Saturday with the wife and 2 kids. Prolly ride for coupla hours then fish or swim/tube whatever is possible. Will bring donation for the charity. Thanks Mike.
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Just wanted to comment the farm is not large quad friendly.
Small quads for the kids are fine for running the grass track and easy woods sections but no adult sized quads.

Billy good to see you bringing the family out, your kids and Phoo kids should have a good time.
I will make it clear to everyone just trail riding on Saturday that once close to the grass track area be on the look out for kids and they have the ROW....no exceptions.

As long as we don't have much rain the week prior the creek should be in good shape for a swim.
If you want to float the creek, team up with someone and drive one vehicle to the public parking area off N Middlesex Rd and one at the A-frame we have at the creek. Nice 2-3 hour float.
Just some options other than bike riding.
Pond at the office is normally good for entertaining kids fishing.
Office restroom will be open so ladies don't need to worry about taking a hike in the woods.
The ABWA ladies will have food and drinks available.
Just need to come have fun.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Made it out last night to help with trail maintenance. Boom Boom has gone whole hog weed eating miles and miles of trail nice and wide. This is going to be a great venue, folks need to take advantage of this opportunity and come out and RIDE! :roost:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

The Shaffer clan will attend on Saturday. Momma has never rode anything like the farm loop on her new little 125 so wish us BOTH luck...
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

Looked at truck rental. Those guys are retarded at what they want for a rental nowdays. Oh well guess I'll ride here at the farm.