I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Boom Boom's farm ride weekend

Post by Boom Boom »

Skinny-J wrote:The Shaffer clan will attend on Saturday. Momma has never rode anything like the farm loop on her new little 125 so wish us BOTH luck...
Saturday is just a general trail ride day and trials activity.
Running the loop by the cabin with grass track and eastern woods area is all beginner / kid approved riding. Momma on the 125 should not be a problem. Now taking momma on the main loop you might not score any husband points.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Boom Boom wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:The Shaffer clan will attend on Saturday. Momma has never rode anything like the farm loop on her new little 125 so wish us BOTH luck...
Running the loop by the cabin with grass track and eastern woods area is all beginner / kid approved riding. Momma on the 125 should not be a problem. Now taking momma on the main loop you might not score any husband points.
As in "Turtle Hill" ?
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Taylor wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:
As in "Turtle Hill" ?

Turtle Hill, where did that come from?
The speed you had attempting with your 125 or what people looked like laying on their backs after failed attempts?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Taylor
DAMN Expert

Post by Taylor »

Boom Boom wrote:
Taylor wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:
As in "Turtle Hill" ?

Turtle Hill, where did that come from?
The speed you had attempting with your 125 or what people looked like laying on their backs after failed attempts?
The hill were I was sitting at the bottom of trying to catch my breath when you guy's came by. There was a turtle in the trail at the bottom of that hill when I got there, missed the turtle got in the wrong gear and missed getting over the hill.....so Turtle Hill ! :shrug:
2012 Husky WR 125
2009 Husky TE 310
2001 Harley FLHR
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

For anyone riding the trials on Saturday...I have 15 sections of pure trials riding bliss waiting for you. :roost:
Anyone that has signed on for the trail ride / blind enduro and I have your email....you just received a video of the woods loop having a hot lap time being run.
Lets hope mother nature is kind to us.
Me and a small crew of guys have dumped a ton of energy into getting things ready for this weekend....hope you enjoy.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Mike,

Thanks for all your hard work! Looking forward to it very much :thumbup:

SJ
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride »

dang this sounds like a great time! my daughters travel softball is keeping me away yet again, arrrgg!! have fun guys and take some pics!
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Skinny-J wrote:Mike,

Thanks for all your hard work! Looking forward to it very much :thumbup:

SJ
Boom Boom is DA MAN :thumbup:

OFG, QOFE and daughter Stacey plan to be there Saturday with the Mini-FrankenBeta, Beta 200 and Freeride!
Weather is looking GOOD :rayof: and the girls are excited to see Cindy and all the DAMN folks!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Looking like mother nature will be nice to us this weekend.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

The Mrs. has decided to make her inaugural outing on her XT225 :roost:
So, I'll be puttering around with her in the morning. She works second shift and we'll only be able to stay until lunch.
I'll bring the beater Beta. It's good at puttering.
Bruce