I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Green Marble Enduro, 8/10

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Re: Green Marble Enduro, 8/10

Post by Hare »

we had a lot of guys really step up with help this year. J&J were all stars all weekend long and staying Monday and helping more, they pulled down a truck load of ribbon stakes and arrows while everyone else left. jgreene helped all over from sign up on saturday to pushing bikes up hills, course marking, fixing he was all in anything for the cause. Sam worked a check crew and sweep rode. Bucho and Skinny-j coming to ride it. I am sure there are a few peeps I am missing and deeds done but point is that teamwork is what makes an enduro possible, these cant be done by a few guys in a day like a hare scrambles. It take time and a lot of cooperation from a lot of people to make work and to me it is worth it, no type of event even comes close to the single track offered in a real enduro.

I would guess we had something close to 60 or 70 different people pitch in at various times throughout the year. It is nice to see happen.
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

I only got in a couple trail workdays, but I got to hang out with donk all day Sunday, flip numbers and yell seconds.
Purple Haze
DAMN n00b

Post by Purple Haze »

Thanks to everyone that made this event possible . I rode this event two years prior and had a great time but this years was even better . I generally only ride two or three a year and don't plan on missing this one as it a great course . I met my goal of finishing with no bodily injury and a big smile on my face . The volunteers , the course , the riders, and the townspeople were all great .
13 Husaberg TE 300
2020 TRS rr 250
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

a couple videos

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]