I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

8/17 PaTRA work-ride day

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

8/17 PaTRA work-ride day

Post by Boom Boom »

Sunday August 17, 2014
1. PaTRA Members, Trail Workers and family members are going to meet at the Beaver Springs Italian Restaurant in the little strip mall next to the Dollar Store/Dodge Dealership 8:00am Sunday August 17. The mall is on the south side of Rt 522 across from the car wash. Breakfast will be provided by PaTRA to all those who attend.

2. We will be dividing up the Shade Mtn OHM Trail system and the 7 Mtns Dual Sport Trail system, by giving individual trails to an individual trail volunteer (or several volunteers), who will then be responsible for the annual clearing and maintenance of that trail or group of trails. The volunteers for that area will be given maps for the trails.

3. The two trail systems will be divided in three management areas. Shade Mtn, 7Mtns West, and 7 Mtns East. The dividing line between 7 Mtns East and West will be Havice Valley Rd. A Trail Boss will be appointed by the volunteers who will keep tools, equipment and supplies for the rest of the workers in that area and report the hours and items completed to a central individual who will make an annual report to DCNR each December. Expenses for each of the three management areas will be submitted to the PaTRA Treasurer every 3 month quarter. At the end of the year in December, we will meet again to develop the next years rooster and work plan.

4 Bring your bikes to this meeting so you can go riding afterwards.....HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE...Drive safe.

Please contact Steve Bottiger email sbottiger@outlook.com if you need more details or have questions.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: 8/17 PaTRA work-ride day

Post by phoo »

Boo, I can't make it. Have fun, guys. Strangely, wielding tools clearing trails is actually kind of fun to me. (At least when it's once in a while :-P )

Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

What do you need to bring to participate?
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
GearedUp
DAMN Expert

Post by GearedUp »

My work schedule is finally changing. Should be able to make some future work days.
Gary

KTM 530EXC
Kawasaki KLR650
KTM Adventure 1190R