I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

American Supercamp

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Re: American Supercamp

Post by motojunky »

Add me to the list of folks who attended and had a fantastic time! I will warn you that you'll be compelled to go buy a small bike and put an oval in the backyard afterward...
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

So last year did not work out for me to get to Supercamp but I still want to one day. This year its the weekend of 10/24 and right now there is a $75 discount for signing up before 8/23 so I am kicking the idea around. Personally I know cornering is one place I could pick up some time if I was confident enough to carry more speed and my understanding is this is the focus of this class. If anyone else is interested in participating, let me know and maybe I will get motivated!

SJ
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote:So last year did not work out for me to get to Supercamp but I still want to one day. This year its the weekend of 10/24 and right now there is a $75 discount for signing up before 8/23 so I am kicking the idea around. Personally I know cornering is one place I could pick up some time if I was confident enough to carry more speed and my understanding is this is the focus of this class. If anyone else is interested in participating, let me know and maybe I will get motivated!

SJ
Danny gave us a discount once for bringing 6 or more riders. Might ask him.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Kyler wrote: Danny gave us a discount once for bringing 6 or more riders. Might ask him.
Already did, he pointed out the "Early Bird" discount that is available to anyone on the website and that was all he offered...
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I can attest to the fact that Kyler got harder to keep up to after each time he went to the class. I'd be in but I'm not sure I would be able to take advantage of the early bird special since I won't know my October schedule until Sep 12thish. What's his policy on refunds?

Also, if we do go we must take the big (road) bikes to the class!! :deal:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
jxs2151
DAMN Expert

Post by jxs2151 »

I'm interested. Which course are you guys doing? Racer or Non-Racer?
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

jxs2151 wrote:I'm interested. Which course are you guys doing? Racer or Non-Racer?
My understanding, either. I think we would fit in the fast group of the non-racer or the slow group of the racer.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:I can attest to the fact that Kyler got harder to keep up to after each time he went to the class. I'd be in but I'm not sure I would be able to take advantage of the early bird special since I won't know my October schedule until Sep 12thish. What's his policy on refunds?

Also, if we do go we must take the big (road) bikes to the class!! :deal:
We can wait til you get your schedule. The discount only drops by $25 if we register by 9/23.

Im agonna need to "borrow" Cathys 125 after this class....

SJ
da scrub
DAMN Wanabe

Post by da scrub »

I'm prepared to signup for the nonracer course.
Do we get the group discount if we have less than a group so long as we sign up before 8-23?
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Boosthund wrote:I'm prepared to signup for the nonracer course.
Do we get the group discount if we have less than a group so long as we sign up before 8-23?
So Boosthund and Skinny-j have signed up for the non-racer course on 10/23 and 10/24.

Wingfixer, hopefully the stars align for your schedule and you can get in as well once you know; as of now there are plenty of spots still open.

jxs2151, we are doing the non-racer; get on it man, it should be fun!

SJ