I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hammer Run 2014

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
thetable
DAMN Expert

Re: Hammer Run 2014

Post by thetable »

Holy crap, that sand does NOT wash off.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

thetable wrote:Holy crap, that sand does NOT wash off.
Ha! Yeah, I had to use a screwdriver to pry it off the bottom of the fenders. It turns into cement! My bike has got to be 50# lighter now!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Yeah, I thought I was too tired to push my bikes up the ramp on Sunday, turns out, my bike was just too heavy to be pushed. I spent an hour with the pressure washer and made a dent in it, but it's still gonna need a second round of cleaning, especially now that I've found the skid plate screws underneath two inches of concrete. I think there's at least another 5lbs of sand between the engine and the skid plate. Who knew that Ricochet makes a quality, frame mounted, aluminum shovel...
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Post by Stinson »

thetable wrote:Holy crap, that sand does NOT wash off.
Mine is still on the trailer, that concrete has had some extra time to setup. This should be fun. It was worth it though.
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

Just hose it down and give everything nice and wet, then spray preferably S100 Cycle cleaner all over it, or at least strong simple green and then pressure wash it after it sets for a few minutes pretty much falls off if you do that.